Community post

Discussion

Need an obsessing partner! ;)

View Full Post

Hey all, I'm 7 DPO and am going insane! I am quite shamed to admit, but I've taken 3 or 4 early tests already...even though I'm quite sure it's pointless! lol. I keep buying them and then sneaking them in because my bf already thinks I'm being crazy! hehe. Someone please stop me from taking another!

109 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 109 Replies | Last Page

Retest agaain and then contact ur dr i will pray for u from my heart n wish u will preg

9 years ago

Thank you so much...

9 years ago

Good luck tlynn. Keep us posted. Tested again yesterday (9DPO) still nothing...

9 years ago

still early.Im rooting for you!

9 years ago

Any update tlynn? Any new tests?

9 years ago

Af reared her head today...But no fear i have a freash month in December!Im going to start temping and just go from there.Hows everything with you zippy?We are all strong wonderful woman WE GOT THIS!Keep positive and keep me posted!

9 years ago

TL - sorry about AF! On to trying in December! I'm pretty sure I'm out this month, hoping my ovaries wake up for December!

Mc- is it strange that I am awaiting saturday(for you) as well? Fingers are crossed- hope all those so called sparkly hormones did their thing! Happy testing!

9 years ago

So far, still negatives. I did a cervical check this morning and did have some pinkish brown-ness...could be the start of AF (due tomorrow) or implantation bleeding? (I know it's a long shot, but a girl can hope!) Today is 12DPO, so I suppose it is possible, but being realistic, I realize probably unlikely. I will let you all know when AF officially rears her ugly head. My husband and I made a plan though, every time I am not knocked up, we will go get sushi, since I won't be able to once I am. Just our way of keeping positive (we both LOVE sushi).

Tlynn, sorry your friend came today, but you are right, we both will have another chance in December. Keep us posted. I am going to start tracking BBT with this next cycle, I just feel like that will give me something to do every day, like my own little science experiment...maybe I should get a lab notebook (hehehehe).

MC...keep us posted, Saturday could be the big day.

9 years ago

Well, I've lost all but the thinnest shred of hope for this cycle... 3 BFNs in a row (12/13/14dpo) and I spent a good portion of the day yesterday in full meltdown. :'-( So I didn't bother to test today because all it does is upset me... The progesterone supplements keep AF away. So until tomorrow's is BFN, I'm supposed to stay on them... I don't even want to test tomorrow at this point.

And I've been weepy all morning to the point that I feel ridiculous. I saw a bald eagle on my way to work (not uncommon, I see them most days)... "It's so beautiful..." (tears)... My DH left me a sweet note (again, not uncommon, he's awesome)... (tears)... Song on the radio that I could sing to my baby... (tears while singing *off key*)... I mean, really?

Only thing I have to look forward to is a few cocktails and, like Zippy, some SUSHI!

Baby dust and Happy Uteruses to everyone!

9 years ago

Since I'll be starting BBT tracking for the first time this month, anyone have any tips or pitfalls to avoid? I've read about it, but haven't actually done it yet, so any wisdom or suggestions would be welcome.

Wishing everyone lots of luck and love!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo