Community post

Discussion

Going a tad crazy!9DPO

Hey all! anyone else in my boat? All I can think of is a BFP!! I'm currently 9 DPO, expecting AF on Friday. I took a test yesterday night and one tonight and I shouldn't have :( It was negative. I know it's early, but I was still expecting a positive. I totally feel pregnant, but I'm probably just more aware of my body now than I ever was. I want a BFP soooo bad!! I can tell that this obsessing is freaking my bf out, so I thought I'd see if here was anyone to obsess wih on here :) Contact me anytime!!

13 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

heyy there im 8dpo and feeling that same. ive been poas since 6dpo knowing itd be negative but were still super early so dont lose hope!

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Hello..... am currently 14 dpo no af yet( due today) but not getting my hopes up either. I have been having tons of symptom, planning to visit the re today because i have having lots of creamy cm, itching and it feels like yeast infection waiting to happen.
When you plan on testing?

9 years ago

as weird as it sounds that might be a good thing. i had a yeast infection with all 3 of my other babies!
ive been poas since 6dpo knowing itd be negative but i needed to poas lol it helped my curiosity.
@desperate28 are u not going to test today?

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,
Thanks so much for replying! I'm so excited I have someone to talk to! I have period like cramps today, so I'm sorta loosing hope. It's not due until Friday though, and I never get cramps until day of. I'm constantly checking! lol. I tested this AM, Negative :( I'm using the First Response tests. What are you guys using? I'll test again tomorrow am. Aren't they supposed to detect by that time? I'm going insane! I keep looking at my test, moving it this way and that with the hope that I'll see the line at a different angle. LOL!! Good luck to both of you!!

9 years ago • Post starter

dont lose hope girlie! youre not out until AF is here full blown! im using cheapies so it helps my curiosity lol im soo not losing hope and neither should u

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Hey claudiamarie!! Thanks so much for the encouragement! Keep me updated on your tests! Yes, I should use cheapies! I'm going to need a part time job to pay for all these tests!

lol omg i know its sooo addictive. you keep me updated as well. its so nice having women to talk to who are on the same days as me :)
any symptoms?

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Yes, I have had a lot of symptoms but not sure if I'm just being overly watchful. On 6DPO I was fishing and suddenly the though of fish slime made me barf. I can't really explain the feeling other than I was grossed out by everything! I couldn't eat anything, except for mints. It eventually passed around 4 in the afternoon. 7, same thing. I was sitting down with my bf for breakfast and saw his eggs and almost lost it. Couldn't really eat anything all day until suppertime. 8DPO it passed, but my boobs were really sore, kinda under my armpits. My face and chest were super hot and flushed all day. I also felt like a cold was coming on and went to bed at 7:30. That's probably not realted. Today, 10 DPO, boobs still hurt, no cold, and I feel as though I could get AF anytime. It's due Friday, so fingers crossed it doesn't come!!!! I keep telling myself I'm not going to test until Friday cus I just get sad when it's a BFN, but I can't help it!! How about u?

oh wow! glad youre feeling better tho.
um lots of dull cramping since IUI last tuesday. ive had back pain since last friday which i usually get before AF but never this much. had sharp pain under belly button 6dpo felt light headed yesterday still dull cramping but nothing else really oh creamy cm but not much yesterday or today. i told myself today that i wont test anymore til friday and if still negative then ill wait til sunday/moday when AF is due.

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I of course couldn't take it anymore so I went on my lunch break to get another test. I have a faint line!!!!!!! I am so very excited, i don't know how I'm going to work now!!!! lol.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo