Community post

Discussion

Going a tad crazy!9DPO

View Full Post

Hey all! anyone else in my boat? All I can think of is a BFP!! I'm currently 9 DPO, expecting AF on Friday. I took a test yesterday night and one tonight and I shouldn't have :( It was negative. I know it's early, but I was still expecting a positive. I totally feel pregnant, but I'm probably just more aware of my body now than I ever was. I want a BFP soooo bad!! I can tell that this obsessing is freaking my bf out, so I thought I'd see if here was anyone to obsess wih on here :) Contact me anytime!!

13 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 13 of 13 Replies

OMG KKIMKE!!!! CONGRATULATIONSSSS!!!! you should test FIRST thing tomorrow morning!

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

Oh I will :) Took another test today, just to make sure! hehe. After my initial excitement, I'm now just cautiously optimistic. I will be very excited say....Sat? Nah, lets say Monday. I'm going to the doc to get tested then. I ended up telling he bf. I put "Hello Daddy!" on the top of his beer. It totally went over his head. lol. He doesn't seem as excited as I would have thought, but I did warn him about it being early. Maybe it'll take time? He's probably just shocked, lol. So are you holding off on your test yet? I kinda sorta wished I did. Now I'm scared that I'll end up being disappointed. Keep me updated with your situation!!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

aw yay im so happy for you! its ok maybe hes in shock :) girl no ive been testing since 6dpo getting bfn which i expected but just had to do it lol im only 9 today so still early

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo