Community post

Discussion

Need an obsessing partner! ;)

View Full Post

Hey all, I'm 7 DPO and am going insane! I am quite shamed to admit, but I've taken 3 or 4 early tests already...even though I'm quite sure it's pointless! lol. I keep buying them and then sneaking them in because my bf already thinks I'm being crazy! hehe. Someone please stop me from taking another!

109 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 109 Replies | Last Page

Almost forgot... Zippy! Best of luck on cycle #1 and the craziness that will likely ensue with trying to become pregnant as clearly depicted in this forum. *baby dust*

9 years ago

KK - Ohmygosh, I'm SO happy for you!!!! And so very relieved... I was getting so worried last night when you didn't post. But I now I know you were just celebrating :-D Can't wait to hear about next week's US and all the wonderful, squiggly baby news!

Welcome Zippy! :-) We may be a little crazy here, but we're darn sure supportive!

HH - I'm just going to cheer for all the upcoming Debauchery!! WOOHOO!!! Go get your drink-on for all of us here who can't ;-) You're braver than I, though. You wouldn't catch me trying to surf! Lol... Make sure to take lots and lots of pictures. Those memories are irreplaceable!

I gave in and tested again this morning (12/13dpo)... This time with a non-FRER, which I almost never do. And, of course, still BFN :-( This whole cycle has been so bizzare... I'm back to feeling almost completely normal today. Just the slightest bit of pressure in the bladder/lower abdomen. And then I start to think I'm imagining it. Because most of my "symptoms" don't start until lunch/afternoon.. But I think the weirdest part is I'm not PMS-y... I usually get bi-polar-esque mood swings and crazy irritable. (Can't say I miss that part! Lol.) Could it be that I'm just getting used to all the sparkly hormones?? I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Ugh! Saturday's test is the defining moment.

Happy bits and pieces ladies!! Trying to keep up that positivity!

9 years ago

Im wondering if i could join ur lil forum.Im making myself sick with all the waiting n the bfns I test twice a day everyday its driving me insane.Then yesterday i thought i saw a line showed my sig other and he said thats nothing n i burst into tears.I didnt realize it was going to be this hard to wait.Do any of you feel as i do?Alot of people do not reply on here im hoping that you all will.Baby dust to all

9 years ago

Tlynn i do same 2 test in a day and always try to find 1more line hehe

9 years ago

Its taking over my life really..My emotions are shot i dont know what to do to occupy my time.I sit on the computer do test count days looking for any glimmer of hope that i may be pg this time ugghh!Thank u for ut reply i needed that

9 years ago

I can understnd and u r def pregnant retest after 24 hrs and u wil get more clear line wish u a very healthy pregnancy

9 years ago

Are u looking at my last 2 test?I believe they are evaps..that one with color idk bout that one but today it was white idk if its because its a cheapie or whats going on..so u really think there might b a chance this month?

9 years ago

M 110% sure u r pos bc when i was preg with in 10 mints there was nothing and after half hri saw a line so u have to restest or blood test for confirm

9 years ago

should i contact dr for blood draw?I promise to let you know how it turns out.Thank u for all ur care n advice!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo