Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

331 - 340 of 344 Replies | Last Page

Had my first u/s after starting stims and my follicles are a little bigger but not big enough yet. The nurse said that I have pretty ovaries which I thought surprising due to pcos but at least something is pretty and it made me feel good. Keeping track of everything in this ivf cycle is more challenging than I thought it would be.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Welcome SMC!! Glad you could join us. Keeping up with all the appointments and meds is a challenge! But you're up for it.

10 years ago

EWCM has taken a holiday and I never got another positive OPK, so I started the progesterone this morning. I hope I really did ovulate on Friday, otherwise, I'm pretty much preventing ovulation from happening with the crinone, but I was supposed to start it the day after ovulation and I don't want to wait too long. Ugh.

SMC_future_momma, I generally never had anything much remarkable to look at during my first monitoring appointments when I was doing IVFs. But then things start exploding and you'll find you have to do a lot more monitoring appointments. So fun! (sarcasm there). Good luck!!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

My 18dpo blood test was negative but I have to wait until next Wednesday to do another blood test just in case. Apparently they have had ladies in the past whose tests show up late.

Still no AF

This is way harder than baking a cake :s!

10 years ago

Man, opalfoxy. That stinks that you have so much mystery and intrigue and waiting! I hope you don't go insane before next week - I know I would!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Hi All,
I'm hopping over here from the regular January board since this month we start our first IUI!
I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I really hope that this works. We've been trying for almost two years and have already done just femera 2.5 with ovidrel trigger and regular intercourse for the past 3 months. This would be the first month with IUI and femera. We were diagnosed with unexplained infertility. I have no issues and have always had normal cycles. Tubes are all clear, ovaries and uterus are all good. His number are awesome... just don't know why we can't catch our egg? I'm thinking maybe I could have a hostile cervix because that's the one thing that hasn't been tested.

Has anyone else had issues with insurance companies? I know my insurance doesn't cover IVF, but when I called to talk to them about the coverage of IUIs it turns out that they DO cover it, but I had to explain to the benefits person what an IUI was. They were so lost and didn't understand the difference. You would think that insurance companies would know this stuff. Also, I wanted to make sure I knew how many procedures they covered and they didn't know that either. Turns out they cover 3 so any additional ones we'll have to cover ourselves. But I'm crossing my fingers that it won't take more than 3.

I'm on CD 5 and I'm supposed to go in for my ultrasound on next Tuesday to see if we have good
follies.
Excited to be on this new board with all of you!

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

slgamble, welcome!

Insurance companies are the worst. Mine is supposed to cover IUI at 50% with no limit on the number. But they decided not to cover any - except I couldn't get them to put that in writing so I could appeal it. They just wouldn't issue the preauthorization for my doctor. Ugh.

10 years ago

Finally AF is here, I'm going to have to watch all day but I think I'm out. 33 days is a long time for me. I have a long luteal phase *shakes head* even longer this time

10 years ago

Sorry to hear that, opal. :(

I went for my day 4 bloodwork today and was told that while my estrogen looked fine (93), they want to increase my Gonal-F dosage from 175 2x/day to 225 2x/day. I'm hoping this is normal and not a bad sign that I'm not responding. I go in again for bw and us on Friday. I am an egg machine!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

One more question - If I have just a little left in my Gonal-F pen and need to open a new one, should I just use the last of it and then make up the rest with the new pen? I wouldn't think it matters, except for 2 sticks instead of 1. Let me know what you think!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo