Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

301 - 310 of 344 Replies | Last Page

Oh, I got mine! Just had to limit the kissing - incredibly romantic!! :D

Hope you all are holding up and banking those BFPs!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Essemkay- sorry about your face but your comments above are hilarious! I had a small surge on Wednesday but not full positive and I am starting again today, so hopefully I will ovulate this weekend! Tomorrow is my 39th birthday so hoping for an extra special present!

I was wondering if Anyone heard from atwhittaker- I was hoping to hear some good news!

10 years ago

Just got my TSH, 1.38 down from 2.86 (Jan 2013). So I'm glad it doesn't appear to be a thyroid problem. I'm CD9 and no surge yet. I had those big cysts this cycle, so started testing with OPK at CD3 and it looks like I may have surged on CD1 or 2 and was coming down on CD3. I've also had spotting up to CD8, which is weird, I don't normally spot beyond CD4 or 5. I leave for a business trip on Tuesday, so I'm hoping to surge tomorrow and be able to BD through the weekend.

Essemkay, how's your face feeling today? Did they give you anything for it?

Casbro, how did the converted IUI turn out?

Awhittaker, when's the beta.

Texasgirl, when's the IUI, have you surged yet?

Fingers crossed for everyone!!

10 years ago

Hi everyone! Sounds like you all are going strong! That's great.

I wanted to give you an update on my IVF adventure. I went in today for bw and us after my month on bcp. All looked good so I start my meds Sunday! I'll be on Gonal F morning and night as well as a low does hcg in the mornings only. I'm also on something called Doxycycline, which is an antibiotic.

This is the regimen for about a week. I go in again Wednesday for bw and they let me know if I need to change things up. I'm excited!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

My face is doing pretty good. Have only had a handful of cattle prods to the jaw today (compared to about every 30 seconds yesterday). Although I do feel like someone socked me one but good upside my head. They gave me antibiotics - said it was most likely an infection and if it was, it could lead to Bell's palsy and ain't nobody got time for that!

smithb475, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

TXkadams, great news on the TSH!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Hey ladies. Sorry I been out of contact. I was put in the hospital Wednesday. Had a 104 fever, dehydration, and early onset of pneumonia. I opk positive today but cancelled my iui for tomorrow. I am in no shape for it, and I am on 7 meds plus insulin for next 7 days.... I refuse to hurt or harm my jelly bean in anyway. I will try again next cycle.
Sucks being mature.

10 years ago

Oh no Texas!! I hope you get well soon!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Oh, goodness Texasgirl13! That sounds serious - glad you're on the mend!

10 years ago

Thank you ladies. I feel rough. Just got out at 4 today.

10 years ago

Oh wow, texas, you really weren't exgaggarating when you said you were sick last week. Glad you are out of the hospital and recovering. Good idea to take it easy and wait for next cycle. Get well.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo