Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

121 - 130 of 344 Replies | Last Page

You can definitely have your period while taking Progesterone-- I did this cycle! I also had bleeding on 13dpiui of my previous cycle, while on progesterone.

Miracle--- I had cramps last night that kept me awake! I don't usually get cramps (unless I have a cyst), so I am curious to see what happens.

My progesterone level yesterday was 15.5 which is definitely ovulatory, although the nurse said it doesn't really indicate anything else. She said I should either get my period within 7 days or to call and schedule a beta if it doesn't start. I would love for that to happen- obviously!- but really because my husband has decided on no more IUI cycles before we do IVF in June.

The sun is shining today in Baltimore-- enjoy your day!

10 years ago

Good morning ladies. Thanks for the info. I felt cramps off and on all night. I should start on Saturday so thinking I might be out this cycle. 11dpo and bfn.

10 years ago

Ladies- I had period like cramping through the day yesterday but very, very light and all night! I was sure AF was around the corner and I didn't even take my progesterone pill last night cause didn't want to waste it!
So this morning I took a test and to my total disbelief it was a POSITIVE!! I couldn't believe my eyes girls!! I started crying! Never seen two lines in 3.5 years if trying!
Please pray this sticks!
Love you all and I'll post my pic in my profile in just a sec so you guys can see.

Texas- I think it's still early sweetie!

User Image

10 years ago

OMG! Miracle that's so exciting!! Stick baby!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Miracle! That is amazing :) that is definitely a positive. Now go take that progesterone and enjoy! Stick baby stick :)

Texas - don't give up hope yet, it may be too early still.

Asm, I'm currently 3dp3dt or 6dpo, no crazy signs but trying to keep relaxed and give my 3 embryos the best chance possible.

10 years ago

Thank you so much you guys! I'm leaving in a bit to go get blood drawn. I feel like this is a dream! I hope and pray this will be a healthy little wee one!!

Awhittaker- 6 DPO is superearly to feel anything! Wishing you all the best for those twins to stick!!

Thanks red!!!

My cramps are gone.. and feeling good! Maybe a little pulling a tugging but nothing major. And yes, I put that pill in as soon as I saw that test! lol!!

User Image

10 years ago

miracle80, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Hope you get a great number today (I'm sure you will, that FRER looks perfectly pink)!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Congratulations miracle! That's fantastic!!!

Ordered my IVF medications today - $5500. Kill me.

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

It's criminal how expensive it is!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Congratz Miracle80!!! So exciting!! Let us know the numbers when you get them.

Pabbey, what meds are you on? I agree, the price is criminal.

Texasgirl, email the doc and ask what you're numbers were. Sounds promising.

I'm 8dpo today, but haven't tested yet. Meant to test this morning, just to see if the trigger was gone, but forgot. I've got a monster headache, probably caffeine withdrawal and dehydration. I've been on travel the this week and I'm going on travel again next week. Sucks. I eat terribly when on travel, don't sleep well, and drink WAY more caffeine. I did have a 3 hour layover in Denver yesterday and spent an hour of if getting a massage. Felt sooo good, but I'm pretty sore today. The guy I had did really deep tissue then did pressure points and energy transfer (?), not sure what that is, but it felt pretty good. I told him of our fertility struggles and he focused on my ovaries/uterus, so who knows if that will help, but certainly can't hurt. I'm open to any kind of mojo if it will help me get pregnant.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo