Community post

Discussion

3 DPO anyone?

View Full Post

Seeing if anyone else is 3DPO?!!

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 145 Replies | Last Page

Gemma I think as long as you're making it to 12dpo that is enough for implantation and such. I'd ask you're Dr about the 2 day period because that does seem quite short, but only a 1/2 day shorter than before so maybe it's nothing. The only thing Im thinking is whether or not the uterine lining is building up enough. Is your period very heavy when you do have it? Have you read about Dong Quai at all?

I was waiting to decide whether or not to test this morning based on my morning temp, but my puppy woke me up at 5:50 needing to use the washroom so that's pretty much useless info now. I got 98.40 and used the bbt adjuster which told me 98.63 (yesterday was 98:58). I went straight back to bed for an hour after letting her out and got 98.80 at 7am. Do you think I should record the 98.63 on my chart?

13 DPO today and going to see my doctor tomorrow afternoon about my lengthening cycles. Im thinking they'll do a hpt test if I havent started my period by then. Im still having the blackish discharge. Yuck!

Jel, your chart looks good this morning! Did you test?

10 years ago

Hgreen- I have not yet, how do you get to see my chart? Does it link to here because that is cool and I didn't know I could do that on here from fertility friend. I am going to test tomorrow if AF doesn't come. I am just thinking the progesterone is making the temps stay high above normal.

You should record the first temperature when you wake up because after you get out of bed and what not, it will go up. If AF doesn't come tomorrow morning,you might be in good shape. Your temps haven't dropped at all so I am thinking good thoughts for you. I would say go for the test, it can't hurt!

10 years ago • Post starter

Jel, I just clicked back on the link you put 2 days ago (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43f838) and saw your temp was back up again. Is this your first cycle doing the progesterone?

I know it's ideal to use my first waking temp, but since it was 1.25 hrs before my normally waking time I know the 98.40 isn't accurate, but neither is is the 98.80 I got when I re-temped at 7am (I wish!!!). So I'm thinking the 98.63 I got from the bbt adjuster calculator might be my best bet. I guess I'll just make a note that it's approximate.

10 years ago

Ah that makes sense :) just record that temperature, at this point an egg was implanted or not. Did you test?
This is my first month taking the progesterone. If I am not pregnant, at least I know it lengthened my phase.

No I didn't test this morning. I was so focused on messing up the temperature this morning that I completely forgot to collect my FMU sample.

Every other cycle I have tested daily between 9-14DPO, but I'm not feeling very optimistic about a BFP this cycle because of all the spotting/brown CM. Today is day 6 of that and lots of cramps. I guess I am getting tired of looking for a line that isn't there.

Like you, I'm already thinking of next cycle and I wish AF would just come already so we can get this show on the road. Hopefully my doctor will have something insightful to say tomorrow. Maybe something natural to take to get O happening a little earlier. Waiting until CD 23 or longer to O is driving my bonkers.

Are you thinking of taking the progesterone again next cycle? I think you mentioned you took clomid before too, did you not like it?

10 years ago

I did like the clomid but you can only take it for up to 3 cycles. I was ovulating on my own but it was all over the place so my doctor put me on clomid to help regulate my ovulation. I ovulated each month on day 14, 15. Maybe you should speak to your doctor about that? I am going to continue the progesterone on the cycle. I have to otherwise my phase is too short and my period comes too fast.

Yes good suggestion, I think I will speak to my Dr. about that tomorrow. Was it your regular Dr. who prescribed it, or did you have to go see a fertility expert?

10 years ago

Just my regular ob/gyn

Hmmm I dont have an OBGYN so maybe I will need a referral. I let myself get my hopes up a litlle bit and decided to take a test after work and BFN. This is the point where Im just begging for AF to show so I can get on with the next cycle.

10 years ago

I am sorry about the BFN. Now, just look forward to the next cycle. You need to get an OBGYN so you have someone to monitor your fertility and help you after you get pregnant. I would call your doctor and ask for a referral. It is nice to have a OBGYN so they can tell you if something is wrong with cycle etc.
I am not testing, just going to see if AF comes tomorrow.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo