Community post

Discussion

3 DPO anyone?

View Full Post

Seeing if anyone else is 3DPO?!!

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 145 Replies | Last Page

Hgreen, I agree that it looks like you ov'd on Day 23. It is looking good so far, keep watching to see how your BBT does. Welcome Gemma :)

I am currently taking progesterone, has anyone else taken this? I was on clomid for 3 cycles prior to this one.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hmmm interesting, bith this site and fertility-friend set O to
CD 23. I know there isn't a dip on O day, but my understanding was a temp raising above the coverline signified O? I had cramping in what I think was my right ovary on CD23 around 2pm. Like I said though this is my first time charting so Im appreciative of your feedback.

10 years ago

Ovulation is when the BBT goes up like .3-.5 degrees and confirmed after three days of high temps. Ask anything, that's what this site is for :)

what do you all think so far?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43f838

Wow, I was just comparing our charts and they are so different!

Looks to me like O was a sure thing. I guess we are both waiting and watching and hoping for an implantation dip in the next couple of days.

So far I am really enjoying temping, I feel like it gives me something practical to work on during the TWW.

10 years ago

Ya, I have a low body temperature overall. Don't worry if you don't see a big implantation dip, not everyone experiences it. I know when I had my chemical, it was a small dip

Do you think it's possible the slight dip 6DPO could be implantation? My temp was up a tiny bit this morning but I've had some spotting.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=287428

10 years ago

It is hard to tell because after the little dip, the temperature is slowly rising. This would be too early for AF to come so that is a good sign. We are in the same boat, so let's hope we both get BFP's soon. I am going to try and wait to test as long as possible.

I have been looking at a lot of positive pregnancy charts on fertility friend and it seemed to be women who test vaginally (which I do) didn't experience the same huge drop as those who test orally. It may just be a coincidence with the charts I was looking at, but I figured I'd ask if you knew it that was the case or not?

10 years ago

That I don't know much about :( I test orally too

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo