Community post

Discussion

3 DPO anyone?

View Full Post

Seeing if anyone else is 3DPO?!!

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 145 Replies | Last Page

Those might be promising signs, do you get those symptoms every cycle? It is going ok, I am 6 DPO right now. I am going to try and wait to test. I have usually been able to tell with my BBT if the cycle was successful or not. Are you going to test early or wait to see if AF comes? So far, I am trying not to get nervous or get upset because it is too early. I am monitoring my BBT but I know it is too early to conclude anything.

10 years ago • Post starter

No these are fairly different symptoms than normal but I'm trying not to get my hopes up because it could just be me. I want to wait to test but my bbt has gone up. Normally after o my temps are at a 98.6 - 98.7 right now my temp is at a 99.1. So I donâ??t know I might test early but then again if it's just my body being silly it will be another let down.

10 years ago

That could be a good sign! Are you 6 dpo? My temps are always the same after ovulation, 97.6 and they are now at 97.9. Do you notice any dip in your BBT?

I'm roughly between 7-8 dpo. I didn't record any dip but I did miss temping on Saturday. Do your temps usually go up around this time?

10 years ago

It depends. I remmeber when I had my chemical a few months ago, my temps were all over the place and then spiked on 13dpo.

Hey Ladies! I am 6 DPO today, do you mind if I jump in with you? I have been off the pill since March of 2013, but this is our 3rd cycle actively TTC. The past two cycles I used LHs test strips to detect O, but this cycle I've also been temping and using preseed. As of now I am planning to start testing around 10 DPO. If you have any input on my chart that would be very helpful.

10 years ago

Welcome, it is always nice to go through the journey with other people. I am 6 dpo today as well. Can you attach your chart?

We have been TTC for about 9 months or so.

Does this work?
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=287428

10 years ago

I am up to 5dpo today (o was v day). Working on not being over the top this cycle. Just take my temp each morning and spend a few minutes on here each day and that is it. Planning to test from 10 or 11 dpo. No real symptoms so far just some pinching and pulling. I had this the last month when I was TTC, but it was on the other side, which would make sense if it swaps months each time. Obviously that didn't result in pregnancy that month.
This is only the real 2nd month of trying as my dh is away with work so much. So I know that this can take a while and to just run with it.

10 years ago

Hgreen, looking at your chart I would say you o'd on cycle day 22 not 23. Your temps are what I'm looking at and to me that's what I see. Welcome gemma :) DH and I have been trying for some time now and we're hoping that our time will come soon. I hope we all get our bfps soon!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo