Community post

Discussion

3 DPO anyone?

View Full Post

Seeing if anyone else is 3DPO?!!

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 145 of 145 Replies

Hi guys!!! I am so sorry for being away for so long. My sister had her baby after several hard hours of labor on the 19th. Yesterday was my brothers birthday and tomorrow is my dads. :P With all of the chaos, I have completely forgotten about tempting, and the stress/emotion has caused some unusual spotting for 2-3 days now.

I hope all is well with you guys, I haven't had a chance to read everything yet, I just wanted to check in and let you know that I was thinking about you. :) To remind you all the beauty we are trying for, here are some pictures of my beautiful niece!!! :)

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Aww congrats! She is beautiful!! I have my first ultrasound tomorrow and I am very excited and scared too. Just want to hear a little
Heartbeat. I haven't had any morning sickness so that's a good thing. How are your cycles?

10 years ago • Post starter

Awwww she is so cute! Thanks for sharing pics with us :)

Have fun at your ultrasound tomorrow Jel. Enjoy every moment, you've made it!

10 years ago

We got to see the heartbeat today and it was fantastic! Everything looks great! What a cool feeling! I know you guys are going to have that feeling soon!!!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Amazing! How long until the first ultrasound where you can see your little bean? Have you started shopping for baby at all? I know I'd try to wait until 12 wks but there's just no way. The baby section of ever store calls to me and I constantly find myself in there picking up little gifts for my nephew.

Im 5 DPO today so nothing yet, but I do feel like my ovulation symptoms (cramping and super sore nipples) have stuck around much longer this round. Maybe a side effect of the supplements im taking. I think Ill start testing at 10 DPO.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo