Community post

Discussion

3 DPO anyone?

View Full Post

Seeing if anyone else is 3DPO?!!

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 145 Replies | Last Page

I'm not convinced you're out this cycle just yet. I'm just comparing your chart from last cycle and last time when your temp started dipping it kept dropping. Where as your temp had a dip on Sat, back up on Sun and then back down a little today but still quite high above your CL.

10 years ago

Thanks for the optimism :) But after a few months of charting, I sort of start to see a trend with the temperatures and when AF is coming. :( If AF does come, at least you will have a chart to compare it to and you will know if AF is coming in the future.

I went off the pill in May, and my ovulation days were all over the place. I know my luteal phase was too short so my doctor put me on clomid. As long as your phase is 14 days, you should be ok. I have a lot of friends who ovulation dates are all over the place. My best friend is due in 2 weeks and the cycle she got pregnant, she ovulated day 22 so it changes.

Definitely call your doctor though and express your concerns. Are you going to test again or wait to see if AF comes?

10 years ago • Post starter

Okay that makes sense.

I really wish I started charting & tracking sooner so I'd have more info for comparison. This was my 3rd cycle using LH strips and of course my first temping. So many of my friends got pregnant very quickly after going off the pill to be honest I assumed we'd be the same.

Now hubby took a job 4 hours from home and is away Mon-Thurs which certainly won't help our odds. At least if I was regular I'd know when to expect Ovulation which would make our situation a bit easier.

Oh well I guess I just have to have faith that it'll happen when it's supposed to happen.

10 years ago

Each person is different. One of my friends got pregnant her second month and another took about a year. Are you on 12 dpo too? You took your last test which day? Let's keep in touch on here, we can go through our next cycle and hope we get BFP!

Yes I guess that's true. My one girlfriend got pregnant her first month trying, only having sex the one time during her fertile period. Lucky duck!

Yes I'm 12 DPO today and lasy I tested was yesterday morning. I've decided if my temp is up tomorrow morning I'll test again and if it's down again I won't. What about you?

I added you as a friend on here, let's definitely keep chatting.

10 years ago

We always have those lucky friends! Once we get pregnant, it will all be worth the wait. I am 12 dpo. I am going to wait until wednesday which is 14dpo. My doctor said to take progesterone until day AF is supposed to come and then test.

I took a cheap dollar store test on 10dpo and it was negative. If for some magical reason, my temp rises, it will be a good sign but I am preparing for the next cycle.

I am 11dpo and took a test this morning, which was as negative, and that was after recording a bbt which had dropped dramatically, so it is very likely I will start my cycle again tomorrow or the next day. They seem to be sitting at 26 days the previous few months, and AF is two days only. It has always been 2.5 days, so I don't know if this is an area of concern or not.

10 years ago

You mean concerned AF is only two days long?

Yes that my AF is only two days. I usually only get mild pains for the first half day, which I consider lucky but maybe it means something. I went off the pill after 12 months as my AF completely disappeared and didn't come back for 8 months after that.

10 years ago

Did you ask doctor? I know I only bleed for 3 days then just have leftover stuff (tmi). I'm so confused this month.
My temps are staying up but I have a feeling is it the progrsterone. AF is supposed to come tomorrow

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo