Community post

Discussion

3 DPO anyone?

View Full Post

Seeing if anyone else is 3DPO?!!

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 145 Replies | Last Page

hgreen- how is it going?

10 years ago • Post starter

Unfortunately no update really. The only thing I havr going on is the past 3 mornings Ive have brown cm in the AM and then it stops in the PM. Some
sources say this can be an early pregnancy sign and others say the opposite. My temps are continuing to rise very slowly. I might rale a test tomorrow morning if my temp is up again. What do you think?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=287428

How's your wait going? Are you noticing anything out of the ordinary?

10 years ago

My ttw sucks, I am not feeling good about this cycle. Your chart looks super promising! I would test tomorrow morning if I were you, with your morning urine. I have my fingers crossed for you! Here is my chart and why I am a little negative. My temps were rising and now going down. I am on progesterone so I know my period isn't coming any second but I just have a yuck feeling. Maybe you should test now?!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43f838

Im glad you're feeling optimistic about my cycle because I am feeling out this month. I will test tomorrow morning though with FMU and I'll let you know.

You're chart still looks good to me... I see loads of charts on FF that dip 10-11dpo and then go back up again. Plus it's still quite high about your CL and too early to be your period already. We'll have to wait and See what tomorrow brings!

10 years ago

Well I caved and bought a test at the dollar store and bfn. The hope is that today was implantation dip and it goes up
Tomorrow. I know a few months ago,
I didn't get a bfp until 13dpo. Keep me posted and fingers crossed!!

I took a test this morning and Im pretty sure it's BFN. I will test again on Tues if AF doesn't show before then. My temp was down just slightly this morning, from 99.87 to 99.78

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=235736

Did you test this AM or are you waiting another day?

10 years ago

I am going to wait one or two more days. I'm sorry about the bfn but you still don't know until AF shows up! I'm mad at myself because I was so tired last night and forgot to take my progesterone . I hope my body has enough. Let's keep our fingers crossed for both of us

You should test again tomorrow, maybe use a regular test. Some of those cheapie sticks don't work so well. Your temps still sound high! what day do they usually drop for AF?

My temps are dropping so I'm out this cycle. How is it looking for you?

Sorry to hear that! I'm in the same boat- my temp dropped more this morning down to 98.58. This is my first cycle temping so I'm not sure how many days of dropping it takes before AF shows.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=287428

This is my 5th day of brown/black spotting so I think my period is coming. It's weird though because I haven't had spotting like that in a long time.

I'm thinking it might be time to make a Dr's appointment as I'm having a few signs that I might have a hormone imbalance or something.

When I first went off the pill in March I have had months of regular 27-29 day cycles. Now my last 5 cycles have been 27 days, 31 days, 32 days, 34 days and then today is already CD36. My last 5 cycles I've O'd on CD14, CD15, CD17, CD18/19 and now CD23.

Then also the last 3 cycles I'd have my period heavy on day 1, light on day 2-3, then nothing for 2-3 days then back to a heavy period for 1 day, then med-light for another 2-3 days.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo