Community post

Discussion

3 DPO anyone?

View Full Post

Seeing if anyone else is 3DPO?!!

145 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 145 Replies | Last Page

According to the calendar and the pos OPK, I ovulated on CD 14 and AF should come on sunday. Exactly 6 days after the OPK said that I was OV I had this weird light pink spotting, only when I wipe. That is what got me looking on here for the first time. I have never bled like that between cycles and it scared me. I looked on here and learned about implantation bleeding, which is what it looked like according to pictures I found on other sites :P (Kinda felt gross looking at the pics, but I was super worried.) I didn't feel any symptoms except anxiety(over the idea that it might actually happen the first month) until about 8-9 DPO. Like I said though, I might just be reading a lot into it since I found this site with the lists of possible symptoms.

10 years ago

Hey & Welcome :) sounds like you've been having a lot of symptoms so fingers crossed you will be one of the incredibly lucky ones who gets her BFP first try! Be sure to record all your symptoms on the tracker so if this cycle doesn't bring your BFP after all you can compare cycle to cycle. The first month we were TTC I was symptom spotting left, right & centre but as it turns out I was just listening to my body more than before. Now I find it really helps to have previous months to refer back to.

Are you planning to test again before Sunday or wait it out to see if AF shows?

Like Jel said, avoid using your saliva as lube because it is too acidic to support sperm. And normal lubes like KY Jelly and Astroglide are no good for sperm either.

10 years ago

I think I'm going to use the last frer with my fmu and after that just let af dictate. Thanks for the advice guys! I'm sure my symptoms are most likely over awareness and hope. Hehe.

10 years ago

Any luck this morning with your test?

10 years ago

Negative. :/ And I am def having some pain in my ovaries, so I think AF is showing her face in the next 48.

Oh well! I bought a bbt thermometer, so I can start charting from CD1. Now that I am better informed and know where we messed up, I can give it our all this month! :)

10 years ago

Oh darn! Well you're right to start thinking of the next cycle and be optimistic!

If I could make a suggestion it would be to temp vaginally. It seems like women are 50/50 on this, but I read that it is more accurate, especially for those who many sleep with their mouth open. My chart seemed to be more stable (no big jumps) than many that I looked at on FF, but that could just be my body. You can do either, but it's important to stick to one or the other.

We should stay cycle buddies for the next round. I'm glad I'm a few days ahead (today is CD2) since I have a long cycle.

Jel, will you get today's blood test results back tomorrow or do you have to wait until Monday to hear your good news?

10 years ago

I unfortunately have to wait until after work to go for the blood test because it needs to be a full 48 hours. I should be able to get the results tomorrow. My numbers were pretty high so that's good but I'm still nervous bc of my chemical in November

10 years ago • Post starter

Best of luck with the results!!!

I'm a nose breather unless I have a cold, and I honestly don't think I can start every morning taking vaginal temps. :P I have a seven year old who sometimes comes and jumps in the bed, and that just wouldn't work out so well since I think I read you should move as little as possible before tempting.

My cycle should begin by Monday at the latest, but I have the typical 28-30 day cycle, so thankfully not too long! :)

What happens if AF comes at like 5pm? Obviously I can't temp right then, so does that still count as CD1 and I just dont have a temp or does CD1 start on the following morning? (i'm sure that seems like an idiot question, but I am really new to this.)

10 years ago

I did oral temps and they worked out well. Just make sure to temp at the same time each day, even on the weekends. The day AF comes, is day 1 no matter the time she shows her ugly head. Just don't stress yourself out, I know that is hard to do! The more stress, you can delay ovulation. You two are just starting to ttc and still try to have fun :)

10 years ago • Post starter

I just seriously bawled my eyes out over a political debate with DH. Definitely not my usual PMS moodiness. Maybe it is just stressing myself over this babymaking that is wearing on me. I think I definitely need to take it down a gear and remember that it is supposed to be fun and love and not work and stress as much.

Thanks for listening and helping, I really appreciate the support.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo