Community post

Discussion

TTC#1 since around Sept. 2013...Who else is with me?

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

My DH & I have been TTC#1 since September 2013 (4 cycles so far) and I'm just getting more and more frustrated that I haven't yet. Although, I think I'm learning more and more about my body and about TTC through this site, but it's still very frustrating. I'm hoping it happens for us within the next two cycles!

Anyone else in the same situation as me? I'd love some TTC#1 buddies!

Praying for my !!!!

User Image

45 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 45 Replies | Last Page

Fingers crossed for a BFP soon everyone! Welcome aboard sarasg and BabyWishes2014

@ BabyWishes2014 , I read lots of good reviews from using Pre-seed. Its sperm friendly and help the sperm swim up to find the egg. Hope it works out for you. I actually ordered one my self and hoping it arrives soon :).

@ sarasg ,you are close to testing. Haven't been pregnant before to pinpoint symptoms but I guess ypur symptoms sounds promising from what I ve read. Good luck testing :)

For the rest of the ladies .
Xx

10 years ago

Thanks mollykay and good luck everyone...

I am planning to wait for 2 more days and then test. Hope everyone gets BFP.

10 years ago

Hi all!!!

DH and I have been TTC since Sept 2013 also since we had a TR done. So far we haven't had any luck. I received a positve OPK today and also an "ovulation confirmed" on my OvaCue Monitor. CBFM is at high. Very crampy this afternoon so decided to take another OPK and that is when I got the positive. This morning the OPK was negative.
Cervix is SHOW (Soft, High, Open, Wet) so we will be BD again tonight and the next night. I am currently on CD12. Hoping to get that BFP for our wedding gift on Feb 1 and if not then we will continue on!

We are currently using OvaCue, CBFM, OPK, Fertile CM, Green Tea, Vitamin A, Folic Acid, Prenatals, Evening Primrose Oil. Also BBT'ing, Cervix checking. I don't seem tp produce much EWCM but this month it seems to be better since I started doing natural supplements.

We have said that if we don't conceive this month we are going to throw it all out the window and just relax and enjoy life. We may go a bit farther down the road and try IUI if HSG testing shows that my tubes are not blocked.

@babywishes: We also used Preseed for two cycles. Hope it does the trick for you to help make a more inviting environment for the swimmers.

@sarasg: Your BD timing sounds great. Only time will tell though. Hope this is your sticky bean cycle. I would google and over analzye every little twinge or pinch and drove me insane!!

Good luck to all you ladies!!!!!
Lots and lots of baby dust to you

10 years ago

Hi I'm on the same boat. Ttc my 1st since august and I'm on my 6 cycle now, today 12dpo and BFN:(

10 years ago

Were TTC number 1 since June 2013.
Still no luck.
I'm hoping this can finally be out month.
Were young (21 and 26) so I thought this was going to be easy.

Baby dust to you all xxx

TTC #1 since May 2013 Me - 21, DH - 26 to all!!! 12 March 2014 got our

10 years ago

poppinna1: i'm 10dpo and tested today with bfn. But i hear that dpo12 can be early to test too so fx for you.
Are you going to test again tomorrow?

10 years ago

Welcome and good luck to the new ladies.

@ babyfairy75 & poppinna1.. Are you using first response? Don't worry not all women get a bfp 10dpo or 12dpo so you can wait few more days and test again
Good luck!!

Good luck to the rest of the ladies

10 years ago

Hey girls, I don't know I ovulated on cd 12 and my cycle is only 26 days so I would expect to get BFP already if I was pregnant. The worst part is when you're trying for your 1st that you don't know if you even can have a child:( I'm worried that we might have some fertility problem but my doctor told me that I'm only impatient and that we need to try for a least a year. I've been off the pill for about 17 months. Hmm...feeling down a little. Baby dust to all of you:)

10 years ago

Hi mollykay, I'm using cheap internet tests with 10miu. I know have first response bur not using until these cheap ones give me a line. The first response suppose how gave 12miu or something like that so if the cheap ones don't show a line I don't think the First response will. Baby dust:)

10 years ago

@ poppinna1 ...I read that implantation can take up to a maximum of 14 days. Every woman is different and some implant earlier and some implant late. As much as I know some things are easier said than done,try not to stress so much because our bodies need to be relaxed whilst trying to conceive. Its also my first time trying to conceive and you are right you don't know what to look out for-that also worries.
Wish you luck testing- try not to be down and I hope we all get that

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo