Community post

Discussion

TTC#1 since around Sept. 2013...Who else is with me?

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

My DH & I have been TTC#1 since September 2013 (4 cycles so far) and I'm just getting more and more frustrated that I haven't yet. Although, I think I'm learning more and more about my body and about TTC through this site, but it's still very frustrating. I'm hoping it happens for us within the next two cycles!

Anyone else in the same situation as me? I'd love some TTC#1 buddies!

Praying for my !!!!

User Image

45 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 45 Replies | Last Page

GB and mollykay, hope you're doing well, thinking about you both and still crossed for you. Hope this is your month. Any symptoms to share through your tww?

Me: 36 | DH: 34 ::PREGNANT:: due Oct 5, 2014 , GIRLS!!!!!!!!

10 years ago

Thank you BabyWishes.......Af supposed to be due in the next 2 or 3 days. I haven't tested today yet but i was planning to test on Monday because i was testing few days ago and it was all BFN's. So to save me from more disappointments i am trying to wait for few more days. So far just having the usual cramps but mainly on the left side. That's all the symptoms that i have now. By the way my pre-seed finally arrived few days ago..if this cycle doesn't work will try it for the next.

How are you keeping. Any further symptoms since you had a BFP?

Thank you once again for having us in mind.xxx

to the rest of the ladies

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

BabyWishes- I had minor cramping yesterday morning. Started on my left side and then by about 3pm started feeling it on my right side (all in pelvic region). Then last night it got worse and the cramping was causinge moderate to sever pain at times. It was 90% on my left side. I would get a sharp pain every so often all through the night until I went to bed around 1am. Thank goodness I woke up today with no pain. Other than that I've felt completely normal/usual. I'm still hopeful that this could be my cycle to get my BFP!

How are you feeling? How far along are you now? What kind of symptoms are you having? I hope all is well and thank you for checking in on us...very thoughtful of you!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

mollykay, mild cramps on one side was one of my symptoms. I understand about not wanting to get excited too soon. My fingers remained crossed for you.

Symptoms for me are still mild cramps on the left side, bloating, fatigue and I'm out of breath faster than normal.

10 years ago

Oh GB, our posts must have crossed. Pains in one side sounds like a good sign. I hope it's your month, too. When are you testing??

10 years ago

Oh GB, our posts must have crossed. Pains in one side sounds like a good sign. I hope it's your month, too. When are you testing??

10 years ago

BabyWishes... I am just too scared to test. Lol.. Such a chicken I am hehe.. Will keep you updated once I test. So you were also having a one sided cramp as well...sounds promising to me now...but I don't know why I have ruled my self out. How would you describe that one sided pain? Glad you are still in touch with us.

GB....I have that well...on the left side..I keep wondering what that is...fingers crossed to us that this our month...

10 years ago

Baby I'm going to start testing at 9dpo only because I have those cheap dip strip tests lol. I got 50 of them and I'm not afraid to use them!!! Lmao

You leVe me hopeful that you had the same pains and got a BFP!! I do hope that pelvic pain on left side was something working in there to create a baby! I'm CD18 and 4dpo so I will start testing on Thursday February 6th. I know that's early but it's 6 days before I'll be due for next AF.

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Baby wishes.....i finally had the courage to test today and it was a ....i have 2 more days for AF to show up but at this point i don't see what would change because i used a clear blue digital the one with a conception indicator...i am sure it would have detected something by now...so will just wait for Af and be hopeful for next month. The good thing is that the pre-seed i ordered has arrived and i hope it works for me next month.

10 years ago

Hi all we also started on September.. I am frustrated too.. But hope this is testing time for me.. Every thing will be kept.. Let God give all of us beautiful healthy baby

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo