Community post

Discussion

TTC#1 since around Sept. 2013...Who else is with me?

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

My DH & I have been TTC#1 since September 2013 (4 cycles so far) and I'm just getting more and more frustrated that I haven't yet. Although, I think I'm learning more and more about my body and about TTC through this site, but it's still very frustrating. I'm hoping it happens for us within the next two cycles!

Anyone else in the same situation as me? I'd love some TTC#1 buddies!

Praying for my !!!!

User Image

45 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 45 of 45 Replies

mollykay, still crossing my fingers AF is a no-show, and if she does come, then I'm super excited you are trying preseed next cycle.

Me: 36 | DH: 34 ::PREGNANT:: due Oct 5, 2014 , GIRLS!!!!!!!!

10 years ago

Babywishes...thank you so much...how have you been feeling lately?.....so far i am having cramps just on my right side...its been just on the left side after ovulation and once in a while fluttering feeling in my stomach...but that could be af playing tricks with me..lol....i will stay calm and say NO to and yes to ... :)... AF supposed to be due tomorrow so will see......

10 years ago

Well, super bummer for me. Pretty sure I'm experiencing a m/c. although spotting is normal in the first trimester, my brown spotting turned to red, and just kept getting heavier at 6w3d's. So super bummed, but ready to start over as soon as I can. What other boards is this gang following now? Enjoyed sharing the journey with you.

Me: 36 | DH: 34 ::PREGNANT:: due Oct 5, 2014 , GIRLS!!!!!!!!

10 years ago

Baby wishes I'm so so very sorry and I hope you're wrong but if not please join the November board!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies.
I have been TTC since December.
I never knew it could be so hard and stressful.
I feel like i find something different every month and get my hopes... Just for up for AF to show her ugly face.
I need some buddies to talk to though this.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo