Community post

Discussion

TTC#1 since around Sept. 2013...Who else is with me?

Hi Everyone,

My DH & I have been TTC#1 since September 2013 (4 cycles so far) and I'm just getting more and more frustrated that I haven't yet. Although, I think I'm learning more and more about my body and about TTC through this site, but it's still very frustrating. I'm hoping it happens for us within the next two cycles!

Anyone else in the same situation as me? I'd love some TTC#1 buddies!

Praying for my !!!!

User Image

45 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 45 Replies | Last Page

We also started 9/13. Here's to hoping this "baby weekend" made it happen!

10 years ago

We've been trying since October, this is my second round of clomid. I actually think I may have ovulated on Tuesday, so fingers crossed :) good luck!

I'm 28, DH is 29 Married since 2007 TTC officially since October 2013 I have PCOS. 11/15/13: first round of clomid 50mg (no ovulation on cd21) 1/2/14: second round of clomid 100mg (cd21 tested at 11!!!)

10 years ago

Hello again GB1020.....Hello Ladies....Thought i d join the fun chats....We've also been trying since September 2013.....It gets frustrating as time goes by but what to do but to hope for the best.....Any of you ovulated already? AF showed not long ago so waiting..... All the best ladies..

10 years ago

Hi, can i join too?

We have been trying since September also, though this has been the first month that i used opk and it turned out i ovulated on day 11! So fingers crossed for a bfp this month.

10 years ago

Hello Ladies! Hope you don't mind if I join in but I have also been TTC since September and just found out that we conceived last month! I was so neurotic that I had to delete my ovulation tracker on my phone because I was ruining the passion in my marriage and my DH was not amused by my "WE MUST HAVE SEX NOW!" attitude. I honestly had every symptom of what I thought was pregnancy when I really wasn't... 3-4 months of TTC doesn't sound like a long time but when you're going through every emotion possible everyday, it can get very overwhelming. The best advice I can offer as to how we conceived is BD (if possible) the whole week your ovulating. However, if that is impossible at least BD every other day that week. But the reason I suggest that is because unless you're using ovulation trackers or just know your body that well, it may be hard to pinpoint exactly when your ovulating. I am one of those who had no idea when I ovulated.. I didn't want to spend money on frivolous things such as ovulation trackers at least until I had been trying for six months on my own. I tried checking my cervix but it changed all the time throughout the day and every day it felt different and it never added up to what others said to look for. I thought about starting temp charting but I have such a hectic morning I'd be lucky to remember to check my temperature every day! I thought well what if I just let my body do it's thing and stop worrying so much about what else I can do to control a situation I know I can't. The very next cycle I let go and hoped for the best and low and behold if it didn't work! I would never classify myself as a control freak but I am a BIG TIME planner and I need everything to go according to plan or my whole life falls apart and when we didn't get pregnant right away, my life fell apart. I began questioning everything to "Is something wrong with me? to "Maybe this just isn't my time." It will happen for you ladies, I swear it! Just trust your bodies and know that it's working with you not against you! If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you. Baby dust to you all!!!!

10 years ago

Welcome everyone!!!

I'm currently CD4 and waiting for AF to leave so DH and I can get to BD'ing! I plan to BD every other day til I get my positive ppl then BD that day and the following 2 days. Hoping and praying that this is our month!!

Where is everyone else in their cycle?

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

First of all Congratulations Marie 2006.
Secondly,thank you for the advice...sounds good and you are right. The more you stress out about it the longer it would take. Read few stories when women were stressing too much and conceived when they were more relaxed. Sometimes stress can delay or stop ovulation or even make your period late. Thank you.

For the ladies in here trying and lots hope we all get a next month.

10 years ago

@ GB1020...i should be around CD 10 .... and hoping for a ...trying to take it as easy as possible this time around. I learn something new each cycle and taking it cool. :)

10 years ago

Hello ladies,

Hope you dont mind me joining the thread. We have been ttc#1 from Sep 2013. My cycles are very regular. We have BD on the day of ovulation and the day after. 1 to 5 dpo no symptoms at all. 5 dpo shooting pains iin the breasts. Very bad af like lower back pain and was sick whole day. Generally i get back pain on the first day when af arrives. 6 dpo dull pain. From 7 dpo again no symptoms at all. I am on 9dpo now.

Do you ppl think i stand any chance this month? I am scared to test.

Thx

10 years ago

Hi all, I am 36 and we've been TTC since Oct 2013. Would love to have some buddies in the same boat. This is our first try with Preseed, and I am experiencing some different symptoms (currently 6dpo). Trying not to get too excited. Looking forward to your posts!

Me: 36 | DH: 34 ::PREGNANT:: due Oct 5, 2014 , GIRLS!!!!!!!!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo