Community post

Discussion

Anyone waiting for AF in the next few days...

View Full Post

... and needing to share symptoms, worries, questions etc.

I've been ttc for 3 years. I have 2 children already, eldest is 7.

I stopped charting and temping for a while but this month decided for some reason that this was going to be "the month".

Anyway, I'm on either CD 14 (FF) or CD 10 (CDTP) depending on what you believe. Most people I've asked say FF is more reliable.

My temps are still high but so far BFNS (this morning and yesterday) and I don't feel pregnant at all. No symptoms of AF or pregnancy... apart from sore boobs last night but that's gone.

I'm feeling pretty down/nuts/anxious all at the same time - mostly despondent as the BFNs make me think if I was pregnant I should have got a BFP by now.

Anyone else want to share?
x

70 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 70 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls! I did ovulate, but it was only yesterday. That means that my estradiol was probably way higher when it peaked than on Wednesday when it was already good. So, I am wondering if I was maturing two eggs. I had DREADFUL cramps, and cramping lasted 4 and a bit days. Four days were painful, the last day (ovulation day) was just mildly cramping. So really wondering if two eggs were released too! That would be great as it doubles our chances of getting one fertilised! Definitely pleased with my 100mg clomid response!!

Dawniem I can't see your current chart. Would you like me to take a look and tell you what I think? I often have very small temp rises. Sometimes a few days later it will increase again then it becomes obvious I ovulated, just dubious as to when! If you were still having EWCM then perhaps you just ovulated and might get a clear temp rise tomorrow. Let me know how it goes :)

10 years ago

Hi shelob - yes, please take a look at my chart. I thought I had ticked the box to share it - but maybe that didn't work. How do I share it with you?

Great news that you ovulated and then some! Not good about the cramps though - tww here we go again! x

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi there, thank you for the replies and unfortunately I must say that all this testing storry ended doday early in the morning with the ugly face of AF...I`m totally smashed and crushed and disappointed...Oh, sorry, girls. I`m not a good company anyway.
I wish you all see the two pink lines and have a beautiful pregnency with a healthy little baby as a present in the end.
Thanks again and bye!
BABY DUST TO YOU ALL!!!

10 years ago

Sorry to hear that Snowflake - what we put ourselves through!! Take good care of yourself today and don't be too hard on yourself. Good luck with the next cycle x

Hi dawniem. I can see your previous cycle's chart. Perhaps you have to tick the box for each chart? I use fertility friend for charting as I would have to convert everything to Fahrenheit to use this one.

Snowflake I hope you feel better soon. That must have been really hard having the hope and then having it disappear :(

10 years ago

Hi shelob - I've ticked the recent chart so you should be able to see it now. I've put my own ovulation date in - as that seems to be the most likely date but I'm very interested to know what you think.

My temp went up to 97.74 this morning.
x

I agree with your chosen date for ovulation as being the most likely. It is a tricky chart to read though! Have you had slow rises before? I have and until my period comes I am never quite sure exactly what date I have ovulated.

10 years ago

Well, i'm glad you agree about cd9. This cycle is unlike any I have ever had before while charting. For a couple of years I used to get a clear temp shift, then I started to get a slow rise - you know, up by 0.2 degrees, then up by another 0.2. This is the first time I haven't had much of a sustained temp shift. Weird - but then I put it down to my age and being peri-menopausal... I guess a lot of things could be changing with my body.

I didn't start temping early this cycle thinking I had plenty of time to get a few pre-O temps in, so the CD9 thing took me by surprise. Maybe if I had had a few more pre-O temps it might look a bit better.

The one thing I did notice was that this cycle I had more EWCM than i have ever seen!!! That was cd9 - I figure that must be a good thing right?

Anyway, how is your cycle going - how many dpo are you today?

Hi girls, I hope everyone is surviving the TWW.

I am not even sure if I am in the TWW yet. I am feeling very frustrated. I had a positive OPK 4 days ago and no rise in my BBT. We have been boinking our brains out and now it feels like it is all for nothing if I don't ovulate. (not to say it wasn't fun - cause it was). GRRr - I hope it rises tomorrow.

Dawniem - I noticed your temps have gotten higher - any chance you ovulated later than you thought?

Shelob - I can't see your chart- so i hope all is well :-)

User Image

10 years ago

Hi asuperfreak - I can genuinely understand your frustration at the lack of a temp rise - I hope it comes soon - as long as you enjoyed the "trying"!!

My temp rose 2 days ago to just above 98 F. Still both FF and CDTP can't detect ovulation - however if I change FF to FAM mode it says I ovulated on CD15 and if I change it to research mode it says I ovulated on CD12.

i would say CD12 would be my best bet... but i am so confused I don't really know what to think. I'm just going to try and forget it for a while and stop temping now. If AF hasn't come by CD28 I will temp again to see where my bbt is... and then wait until CD30 to do a hpt.

i'm going to try and have willpower in other words!

Hope you see a clear rise soon and keep us posted. x

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo