Community post

Discussion

Anyone waiting for AF in the next few days...

View Full Post

... and needing to share symptoms, worries, questions etc.

I've been ttc for 3 years. I have 2 children already, eldest is 7.

I stopped charting and temping for a while but this month decided for some reason that this was going to be "the month".

Anyway, I'm on either CD 14 (FF) or CD 10 (CDTP) depending on what you believe. Most people I've asked say FF is more reliable.

My temps are still high but so far BFNS (this morning and yesterday) and I don't feel pregnant at all. No symptoms of AF or pregnancy... apart from sore boobs last night but that's gone.

I'm feeling pretty down/nuts/anxious all at the same time - mostly despondent as the BFNs make me think if I was pregnant I should have got a BFP by now.

Anyone else want to share?
x

70 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 70 Replies | Last Page

Good luck amberlea - keep us posted.

AF arrived late Monday - so thank goodness, can get on with the next cycle.

shelob
I've decided not to temp but to do OPKs this cycle. I normally see a temp shift so think I am quite confident that I ovulate. My issue last cycle was whether it was CD11 or CD14 - I had ovulation pains on both days - OPK was positive on CD10 and although I saw a small temp rise on CD12 the biggest jump was on cd15. it may be that I have been timing bd-ing too early all along.

The only thing now to decide is whether to try this month or to avoid bd-ing around my fertile time. I tend not to drink, take ibuprofen or anything like that in the tww if I think there is a possibility of being pregnant - which will make the party season a little tricky. If i avoid bd-ing then at least I will know there's no possibility of being pregnant and I can relax.

Sometimes I wonder if too much knowledge is a bad thing!!

Good luck to everyone this cycle - and fingers crossed amberlea.

x

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks dawniem c: I will certainly keep everyone posted. Going to pick up a hpt this weekend. Hoping for a BFP.

10 years ago

The last few days I had a flatline of 97.7 and this morning my temperature went up to 97.8 . Lets hope it continues to stay up.

10 years ago

sounds promising. what dpo are you and when are you planning to test?
x

I'm 15dpo and plan to test this weekend.

10 years ago

Hi ladies, letting you all know my temp went up to 98.2!!

10 years ago

good news... just a couple more days to go!!

hope you get your BFP

I hope so too :-)

10 years ago

Temp of 98.4 waiting patiently to test. No sign of AF yet c:

10 years ago

Wow - you do have patience. I would have tested a few times by now. Good luck

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo