Community post

Discussion

Anyone trying Instead Softcups?

Hi everyone

I've read mostly great stories about using Softcups so am going to try using them this cycle. I'm also using Preseed and Clearblue digital ovulation kit.

We've been trying for 2 years - I had a chemical pregnancy last June and gave up trying over Christmas - but feel ready to start again.

Anyone else using them or going to use them. I am on CD4 of my cycle so would welcome a buddy.

I've heard it's good to practise putting them in/taking out a few times... it's hardly a good look just after BD-ing is it?
x

28 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 28 Replies | Last Page

i used them last cycle. i liked them.....was hoping for a bfp but didnt get it. i like using them for the lite days of AF only. tooo messy otherwise

Leshia

12 years ago

well, fingers crossed for a bfp for you soon.

My partner has low sperm motility so I'm hoping this might help - I've read elsewhere that it might

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone..this is my first cycle to try soft cups ...I'm very excited! Im cd 11 and I used my first one last night. I was kind of nervous that I wouldn't put it in right, but it went in pretty easy. Im going to use them all week..I hope it works:) (I'm ttc# 8..using clomid, estradiol, and geritiol).

TTC #1 since June 2011 PCOS Me- 25 DH- 31 User Image

12 years ago

Hi EmmaZ

Exciting! I'm going to practise (!) with mine over the weekend..

good luck, keep me posted how it goes - fingers crossed for a BFP!

tryin again....as my husband has a low count also

GL LADIEZ!!

Leshia

12 years ago

yes, good luck everyone - how's it going with the softcups Emmaz?

I'm just about to start using them..

It's goin great..We've been bd'ing at night so I can leave the softcup in overnight. It really keeps the sperm near your cervix, in the past when I wasn't using the softcups it would fall back out when I would move or stand up. So hopefully this will work:)

TTC #1 since June 2011 PCOS Me- 25 DH- 31 User Image

12 years ago

I used them for my first pregnancy and got pregnant right away. I LOVED THEM because i could just go to sleep after BD and not worry about leaking all over the bed. LOL Im super LAZY. But seriously they worked for me. I don't think my hubbie has any sperm issues but I tried it anyway. I also tried them to have sex during AF and this was terrible! He kept hitting the rim and said it was like screwing a trampoline I tried to push it up but I guess Im just not shaped right for this.

12 years ago

well, that's great to hear (not the screwing the trampolene bit!) :-)

going to start tonight!

Well, i had EWCM yesterday and OPK + - really surprised as I normally O on CD 13-15 - I'm on CD12 today. So we did the deed and I used a softcup and preseed last night (my partner said it was like taking part in a scientific experiment - hardly romantic!)..

anyway - very excited. keeping fingers crossed. Will try again tonight just to be sure..

back to the tww which is awful.

x

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo