Community post

Discussion

Anyone waiting for AF in the next few days...

View Full Post

... and needing to share symptoms, worries, questions etc.

I've been ttc for 3 years. I have 2 children already, eldest is 7.

I stopped charting and temping for a while but this month decided for some reason that this was going to be "the month".

Anyway, I'm on either CD 14 (FF) or CD 10 (CDTP) depending on what you believe. Most people I've asked say FF is more reliable.

My temps are still high but so far BFNS (this morning and yesterday) and I don't feel pregnant at all. No symptoms of AF or pregnancy... apart from sore boobs last night but that's gone.

I'm feeling pretty down/nuts/anxious all at the same time - mostly despondent as the BFNs make me think if I was pregnant I should have got a BFP by now.

Anyone else want to share?
x

70 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 70 Replies | Last Page

you do have patience! Sounds great though!

10 years ago

Good morning ladies! I took the hpt and got my BFP!!!!

10 years ago

Yay! Congratulations. That's fantastic news. Have a wonderful, happy and healthy 9 months.

[h5] [hh9months] [congratulations]

10 years ago • Post starter

That is wonderful - congratulations! Happy and healthy nine months to you :-)

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats!!

10 years ago

Thanks ladies!! :-)

10 years ago

Not sure what is going on with me this cycle - it looks like I ovulated on CD9 or CD10 at the latest (CD11 today). I usually ovulate CD11 - CD14.

On Tuesday CD9 - I had the most EWCM I have ever seen - sorry to be gross. Later that night in bed I had a very strange tightness/fullness in my pelvis and what I can only think of was cervical pain - never had anything like that before but it definitely felt like something was going on down there.

My temp rose by 0.2 on CD10 and then another 0.2 today - again having a staggered/2-stage temp shift. So I'm not sure if that meant I ovulated on CD9 or CD10. Because I ovulated later than expected last cycle I hadn't even got round to getting any OPKS so can only go on temps.

We BD-d on Saturday CD6 and again last night CD10 - but if I ovulated on CD9 then I think we didn't get the timing right.

I know sperm can live up to 5 days but think my chances are pretty remote this cycle. [confused]

Well, even though your timing might have been a bit off, dawniem, all that ewcm means your not out of the game :-)

I hate feeling like we missed our window. Last month my husband was sick right at ovulation so we missed our shot. I was so annoyed. (Nice wife hey?)

I am still waiting to ovulate this cycle so I can't join you in the TWW yet. Just ordered a bunch more HPTs so I can give in to my POAS addiction. What day are you going to count as ovulation? How many Dpo does that make you?

User Image

10 years ago

auperfreak - I had to laugh at your comment about "nice wife" - the night i had lots of EWCM I knew we had to bd but my husband had been working really hard all day and until late and he was just shattered. I didn't say anything but I didn't feel very charitable!

I've kind of played around with some of the dates on CDTP and FF and FF says I ovulated on CD10 which would mean we bd'd at the right time.

I will give it a few more days and see how my temps go and see what CDTP says what O day.

I'm just trying to let go of trying too hard and enjoy Christmas...

let me know how you get on this cycle.

It is rather bemusing that you are discussing the frustrations of having a man who is too tired/sick to TTC. I am having that very problem right at this moment!!! My husband has been extremely busy today and has a big project due tomorrow. To top it off we were woken at 3:30am with our mirror falling off the wall. What a loud bang it made!!! So he is tired. Today I am probably ovulating so it is the best time. Sigh. I am trying not to get annoyed! That doesn't help the mood of course!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo