Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

671 - 680 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@sugarandomsam Crazy dreams are the biggest symptom I have had so far in my pregnancy!!!! I dream maybe once a year and I had 4 dreams this week that were very vivid and crazy!! Best of luck! Baby dust!

Here is my progression of BFPs!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=205841

10 years ago

krista- I saw your BFP!!! Big congrats to you!!
Well, I cannot recall the last time I dreamt weird. However, pretty certain not two days in a row. I am hoping that this is the sticky bean!!!

My physician only suggested to BD on CD13, however we proceed with a few BD sessions. And for now while TWW, we are quite active in BD...

Blushing- Its ok for those encrypted message ((HUGS)) Well, DH and I are quite active in BD normally, hence, I am not sure too. But today the cramp around that area seems to not be so prominent. DPO10 today, Am still holding on to testing. Just ended school today and have a chat with my lecturer on my research paper. Gosh, I supposed with the draft to be submitted by next week. I should get myself busy while on the trip with DH both on the paper and on the bed ( OOPS TMI!!)

Big HUGS to all of the lovelies here in this forum. I <3 you!!

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Acrichton, thanks but I am out!

GVMDL, it is kind of scary isn't it!

Well today is CD1 of Cycle 34 or 35... heart and mind are torn on what to do... I may just take the letrozole this cycle and not try... if it happens it happens. IDK! Sending baby dust and sticky vibes to you all!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Noooooooo! My spotting lasted about half of today of being awake (so about 7/hrs so far) and the spotting has stopped?! Was on when I wiped and only slight blood tinge on the tp but I actually thought AF was coming properly :( Still no cramps/headache yet :/

10 years ago

[b]BeauDis[/b]: Finally you can move on!!!! I read that if you did not ovulate, it is not real AF and the symptoms will be different if any at all and bleeding is likely to be lighter, but it will mark the start of a new cycle so congratulations and welcome to the September board :)

[b]acrichton[/b]: How was the u/s????

[b]gds[/b]: Symptoms do sound promising, sure hope it is a sticky bean that is causing them!
As for EWCM, for a fact I know that not everyone is normal when it comes to CM. Mine for example can come and go whether I am before or after ovulation. I know you're supposed to be dry after O, but I most of the time have CM either creamy or EWCM after ovulation. So if you are anything like me, cannot trust CM as a symptom. If you are not like me, which is more likely, maybe it is another symptom of a sticky bean :)

[b]rebecca[/b]: Happy 1DPO!!!! What's your TWW plan? (I mean how will you distract yourself :) )

[b]sugar[/b]: LOL, I get crazy dreams too. I hope this is all a sign of a sticky bean! We need more sticky august BFPs :)

[b]GVMDL[/b]: I am good, busy with work and stuff, but had a pretty good week, it is kind of relaxing to be on a TTC break. Although I hope this break ends next Friday :)
How are you doing? LOL you are so right, so many times I thought that who ever comes up with a way to know if you concieved or not right when it happens will be a billionaire.
I hope you get a BFP, do you know where in the cycle you are?

[b]krista[/b]: Beautiful progress!!! :)

[b]Cristi[/b]: Sorry AF got you, that witch!!! Hugs

[b]AFM[/b]: CTF and FF adjusted my cycle to 9DPO today which means 3 days away from AF, I hope it will be gone by the time of the colposcopy next Friday. Anyone know if they will still do it if I am bleeding? I know it is horible, but I don't want to wait any longer...
Baby dust to all and have a great weekend!

User Image

10 years ago

Kotikd - I have no idea how I'll distract myself during this TWW....all I know is this nausea needs to beat it. Holy cow, this is the pits. I told my dh it just isn't right to feel like this and not be pregnant! :) I know I sound like a weeny.

Cristi - God bless you, honey. My heart goes out to you. Whatever you decide to do, I'll keep praying for you.

Beautiful - aargh! :) Maybe the witch is just messing with you? Sometimes mine likes to act like it's leaving, then come back again right when I stop wearing a pad...Hang in there.

User Image

10 years ago

Gahhh Cristi: sorry she got you :( If you decide to do the lettezole I hope it works! I'm thinking of you daily!! Waiting for your bfp that will come!

Kara: testing tomorrow?

Beautiful: ugh why are our bodies so dumb?

Koti: US went well! Measured based on my O which I expected, 6w1d! Heard and saw heartbeat, 121bpm. I am so thankful. Thank you for asking. How are you feeling?bwhen is your next dr appt?

Gvmdl: hi!!! It went well, can't wait for week 8 scan next! 121bpm on today's scan, I'll take it!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Kot, thank you!

Rebecca, thank you! That means a lot... prayers are powerful!

Acrichton, Letrozole has worked before 3 times... so maybe this next one will be in. The injections on top of the letrozole was in hopes to get a healthier egg... IDK! Thank you for thinking of me... and you are right... it will come!

AFM, horrible lower back pain most of today and tonight! Ugh! On a better note... my son kicked butt tonight at their major tournament of the season! Couldn't be more proud!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

koti- No crazy dream last night. Woke up with not sure its flu / sinus. keep sneezing. Feeling af. Read thru' past record, seems like these are all the symptoms of the witch visiting soon. This morning, BBT is 35.8 degree @ 7.25am. Despite its weekend, still it seems auto to wake and temp and went back to zzzz till 9.30am. Feeling totally out for this month already.

Cristi- BIG ((HUGS)), I have a feeling that I will be out of this month real soon, that witch is definitely applying visa to come and visit me for a while :( :(

Acri- Happy to hear of your good news...

Krista-No more dream last night, given my condition, TCC for months, ex EP experience, :( with the BBT dipped low today and feeling af cramp. I really think that I am sooooooo OUT this month already. Maybe I should really really take a break. Its too tormenting.

Rebecca- Sticky vibes!!! sending.......

BTW all!, I have uploaded my BBT temp in my HPT images.

I am DPO10 today... and soon.... witch is coming...

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

3dpo and some crazy stuff going on. Not sure what to think, praying it's not all mind games.

Woke up nauseated. Have been nauseated all day. Not really hungry. When I do eat, I feel like I could vomit after taking just a few bites. My stomach feels weird but I'm assuming it's from not eating regular meals like I used to. Know how your stomach feels when you have diarrhea, well that's how it feels but no diarrhea (only first thing this morning - which is odd in itself because I don't wake up normally having to go to the bathroom). Cervical mucus has been very steady....way more than usual. Short but painful twinges in my breasts and abdomen. Been yawning a lot too.

3dpo just seems too soon to be having these symptoms. DH seems to think I'm pregnant but I told him these symptoms are just too soon.

Let me know what y'all think. I have almost 2 weeks until testing.

Praying for a sticky bean!!!!

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo