Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

531 - 540 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Sorry ladies!! I didnâ??t even think of logging in yesterday! I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving!!!

koti- FXâ??d that there is nothing to be concerned with and your TTC journey will start up again really soon! Hugs darling! HUGE HUGS!!! Iâ??m hoping just as you are that you go in for testing and all is clear PLUS you are already pregnant!

SMC- I hope you O really soon!! Its good that your OPKs are looking better!

Penny- That is a BFP!!! For sure. I couldnâ??t tell on the first test but the second one is definitely a BFP!!!

TG- I canâ??t wait to see some BFPâ??s either. Hopefully, you will be in that number!

NYchick- That my dear is a BFP!!!

GVM- Sounds like you had an amazing Thanksgiving!! Yay that the witch is still not around! FXâ??d that means something...

Cristi- Iâ??m pretty sure I ate my weight in food yesterday. LOL! I told DH we would only eat leftovers for two more meals and then back to our regularly scheduled program.
I also think waiting another day or two is a good idea just for piece of mind if nothing else.
One nipple, huh? LOL!

rebecca- sounds like you guys had a great day!! Reading about you guys cutting down your trees reminded me of a simpler time in my life. *sigh*

gds-I really hope your DH is going to be ok. Men are so stubborn.

steph- GL not symptom spotting. Iâ??m not even TTCing this cycle and Iâ??ve been symptom spotting. LOL!

Vette-FXâ??d for you!!!

AFM- My Thanksgiving is ok overall. My parents have been split up for well over 24 years or so. My dad remarried for 20 years and is now on divorce #2. DH and I moved to another state over a year ago and my dad now lives in our house in our home state.
I didn't think he would spend thanksgiving with us. I assumed he would spend it with one of his siblings. He and my mom have been speaking regularly and on good terms since he's been separated from wife #2. So when he told me he was going to be at my sisters house I got excited. I even told DH that I haven't had both of my parents for thanksgiving since I was 8.
DH and I spent the first part of the day with my IL's. When we got to my sisters, she and my dad told me that my mom had just left. When I asked why, it was because my dad and sister brought up some shit that occurred when my sister was in elementary school 30 years ago! My dad said something out of the way to my mom and she left. WTF! I'm so annoyed. I have never been without my mom on Thanksgiving! I love my dad but honestly, he had another family and spent the last 20 Thanksivings with them. WTF gives him the right to run my mom off.
My mom didn't have to leave but I get why she did. My dad and sister have a knack for ganging up on her. I'm completely over it!!! I gave my dad a piece of my mind! I didn't get too crazy because we had other relatives here. My moms relatives at that!
When we left my sisterâ??s house DH and I went over to my moms for a bit to have some nightcaps and just chat. It was really nice. I love both of my parents, but Iâ??m soooo freaking tired of feeling like I have to choose one or the other.
All of this craziness just makes me not want to limit how much I talk to them. When I decided I wasnâ??t going to speak to my sister for a while, my life was so peaceful! I realize its not them, its me. I have to learn not to allow this same old shit bother me. I should never be surprised at this foolishness. Its always something with them and Iâ??m always the one losing sleep over it. NOT good!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Blushing I wish your Thanksgiving would have went better! My dad's family always bickered at holiday gatherings when I was growing up. I completely understand what you mean! It's amazing how immature some grown people are. I'm glad you still got to see your mom last night and at least spend some time with her.

As for me not symptom spotting.... HA! I know right now it can't be what a doctor would call "true" pregnancy symptoms as it's very unlikely that implantation has occurred yet! Either way, I use an app called Ovuline that has an excellent symptom tracker. It's very detailed and easy to enter everything in to! I keep telling myself anything that I feel right now is in my head, anyway. I hate driving myself crazy over it!

10 years ago

Blushing - so sorry your Thanksgiving was stressful! I have 4 sisters, and it's always one drama or another with 2 of them. They're all grown women, but I swear you'd think they lived in a soap opera. Any time we go down to SC and visit with all of them, I have to gear myself up to deal with whatever mess they pull - because they can't NOT pull something, you know? - and it makes me wish most of the time I didn't even go down there to be with them. Not to mention having my kids around that garbage. My dh and I usually spend a couple of days trying to help them wrap their heads around why their aunts do or say this or that, and it just makes me sad. You'd think grownups who put themselves through some of this stuff would realize they need to get their act together. I've realized all I can do is love them, pray for them, and teach my children as best I can to not repeat some of those mistakes. I'm glad you got to spend some time with your mom, though. Maybe you can focus on that part, and shake off the rest? I know it's not that easy.

steph - and . Don't you just hate symptom spotting? It can make you crazy! Hope to hear some good news from you, though.

vettech - Keeping my .

gds3 - hope everything turns out ok for your honey. Men can be stubborn, that's the truth!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi girls!!!!

Ny chick:that is a bfp yay!!! who hoo!

Penny: I also think that is a very early bfp!!! I really hope to see a darker line today!!!! yay!!!

Christi: I have to see this video of the lights!!! I hope you get a bfp today if you are testing orn14dpo, that is a long time to wait thanks doc lol, !!!! Are the cats still being weird lol?? I can't wait to see what happens!!!

Koti: I can't imagine hope you feel. But there is hope for sure! Two friends of mine both had the am normal cell pap. For one it returned to normal on its own, and for the other she had to get them frozen and went on to get pregnant thereafter!!!! You are gonna be fine!! We are all here for you!!

Blushing: omg that is SO my holidays when both parents who are divorced are together. This year my dad came out but I skipped out on getting the whole family together bc my stepmom doesn't feel comfortable around my mom (my mom is beautiful and my stepmom has issues). So my mom went to my aunts and all was well!!! It gave me a chance to not stress about the fighting or awkwardness that probably would have ensued. Sorry you had to deal with that. Sounds like your mom is pretty cool! I probably would have left too if I was her.

Rebecca: I always got high on the monitor, one time it was high for ten days. I think the machine was dunk lol. The peak will come soon for you :)

Gvmdl: how are you!!??? 2014 will be amazing for u I know it !!!

ATM: my dad and his wife are here so it's been very busy over at my house!! We are going to get a Christmas tree today, something I have never done with my dad. Better later than never! My stepmom is a huge drinker, drank us out of house and home in ONE night. Good thing I can't drink! She tried to get into our Dom Perignion champagne from our wedding, that's where I drew the line LOL. Kicked ass at monopoly, my first win ever lol! First real US is Friday, say some prayers for me!

Hi to anyone I missed!!!!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Girls! Its nice to know that Iâ??m not the only one with these issues. I just wish none of us had to deal with this shit! UGH! Iâ??m 32 years old and all of it takes me back to being a child. It just makes me feel so awkward like they think I think Iâ??m better than them. Which isnâ??t the case. UGH! Rebecca you are so right about just loving and praying for them. Iâ??m just coming to realize they are who they are and nothing is but God can change them.

XOXO ladies!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Acrichton, Pennylane, NYchick - Any of you ladies have cramping during TTW? I've hd cramping since 2DPO, I'm 4DPO today...just wondering.

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies,
10/11dpo today. I forgot to use FMU to test today, and remembered with SMU but at that point it was just a dribble that I was trying to push out to make it work...ha!

Anyways...I threw the test in the trash and then went and got it again....because I am just that crazy!

There was a line, but no color, so it's definitely an evap.
My only hope is that I have never even had an evap before so maybe it's a good sign?

I am SO EXCITED for you Nychick and Penny!!! You are both going to have gorgeous summer babies!!

I went to pull breakfast out of the oven this morning and got a tiny pinch right in the middle of my uterus....part of me is hoping that's a good thing!

Anyone else testing this weekend!!

I will probably test again today and again tomorrow morning.
I have the fever!!! And a bunch of cheapie Wondfo's!!!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

10 years ago

Kara O Had Cramping At 7Dpo Not SurE About Earlier, Check Out My Page For Symptoms I Believe Its Up there

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Yay, congrats, Penny and NYchick!! :)

Sorry to hear that so many of you have had Thanksgiving drama. DH is a first-year middle school teacher and *very* introverted, so we celebrated by staying home in our pajamas, watching movies all day, lol! I sort of missed the "normal" Thanksgiving routine, but was really glad that he got to have a restful day off.

I'm 12 DPO and thought I would be expecting AF tomorrow. Now I'm not sure because my temp should have dropped a little today, but was 99.0 this morning! My cover line is 97.3 and I rarely have temps above 98.0 even when I'm sick. Same when I was a kid, if my temp went over 99.0, my mom was calling the doctor 'cause that was a high fever for me. I guess I could be getting sick and not feeling it yet, and I haven't really had anything worse than a cold or laryngitis since I started charting, so I may not have actually charted a fever yet. Anyone with a recent BFP (or high fever!), what were/are your temps like?

10 years ago

Blushing, yeah I ate so much! I only bring home enough left overs from my mom's for one meal! Otherwise, I will never get back to normal meals... haha! Yep just one nipple and still just one nipple. Ha! I don't get it! So sorry your Thanksgiving turned out the way it did and shame on your sister for partaking in that with your father. I'm glad you got to go spend some time with your mom after that. Sometimes it is hard to not lose sleep over it when all you want is your family to be able to function properly in one room for longer than 10 minutes! Hoping you can find a way to handle the situation that doesn't stress you out to much! Big hugs!

Acrichton, we are going to upload the video to youtube some time tonight so I will post the link as soon as it is on there! :) Yeah no joke Thanks Doc... I am going freaking crazy! My cats are both acting weird... my younger one actually is kind of scaring me... acting like he is sick or something, I am sure he is fine but I worry about them so when they change I freak out! Ha! Time will tell... probably going to test tomorrow... MAYBE! :) You had me LOL at your stepmom! And for the record I have never won a damn single game of monopoly in my life so congrats on that achievement! :) Praying for a great u/s and I want to see a pic! :)

AFM, still holding out on the testing... I think tomorrow will be the day I cave! :)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo