Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

121 - 130 of 719 Replies | Last Page

football_girl: Welcome and . I am sure you will get your in no time.
It is frustrating when arrives, but you have to remember that it is only a 20% chance of a given everything is perfect, so take a deep breath and we are here to support your journey to !

Cristi: I guess quiting smoking can be easier. Yeah I guess with the hormones you will just stress over inaccurate OPK results, you can pee on just regalr sticks this month and pretend ovulation is not here yet .
I am not a morning person either, to tell you the truth, in the almost 8 years we are married I don't think we ever had morning sex...
I hope your cyst is already gone!
Good luck with the shots, I am afaraid of needles too, I don't know if I can do what you are doing this month, just the thought of it stresses me out.
Good luck this month, I sure hope we have August babies!

rebecca: I hope the TWW goes by really fast for you and you get you and a great sticky pregnancy. I hoep you will be ok to travel and cook for the family with that pregnancy glow !

GVMDL: So sorry about the chemical, are you sure started and not just bleeding that sometimes happens in early pregnancy? I hope your line got darker and you are doing well!
Your eggs are fine, you are young and you will get your little angel!

gds: You are waiting until the 17th to test? Wow you got some will power. How is it going? Symptoms look promising.

MyLuckyDuck: So sorry got you .

SMC: Sorry got you, but the ovulation news are great!!!
Sorry you're having a hard time, I bet this month is better. There are a few of us here with significance to August, to all of us!

pennylane: Good luck this cycle!

William: Welcome and , sorry about your losses.
You can to the right place for cycle buddies, the ladies here are awesome!
As for EPO, I just started last month, and the only thing I can say that was different than the last few cycles is that my cycle went from less than 30 days to 38 days, but that might be a natural shift so I don't know, this is cycle #2 on EPO.

1st, Bammom: How are you doing?
Great results!!!!
Yey sticky bean!!!!

tgpreg: Welcome and
I am pretty much in the same boat as you except for my cycles being 27-47 days. Did you guys try a sperm analysis and the basic hormone testing just in case?
I bet you will catch that egg!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Lacey: Great results!!!
I hope your allergies go away as they sometimes do for pregnant ladies!!!!
Otherwise maybe there are some natural things you can take?

Genie: Happy Birthday (tomorrow, in case I forget)!!!!
Well, I hope you ovulate tomorrow and catch that egg tomorrow!!!

alyssa: Welcome and
Charting can reduce stress too, especially if you have an irregular cycle all of a sudden, it is better to chart and have an idea what is going on than go nuts everyday waiting for and POAS.
The truth is, I think I was in a lot more stress when I was not charting and it was not happening than now that I am charting.
But everyone is different, you know best what will stress you out or help you feel some sense of control. I am sure the ladies here have their side to share as well.

acrischton: Good luck, I hope you ovulated and caught that egg!!!
I hope you feel better!

Honeybee: Welcome and

Someday: Welcome and

Jazzyg: Welcome and , on the next test, hope it is a strong !!!!

spart: Good luck catching that egg!!!!

AFM: CD6 and is done this ended up being a lighter cycle with more pain go figure. I did blood work on CD3, have ultrasound in a couple of days, trying to book acupuncture for this week and SA analysis as well for DH, so hopefully next week I will have the results of all the tests.
I started freaking out a little last night about what if I get bad results. I have had lower back and hip pains for over a month and in the last few days the area around the ovaries has some shooting pains, I am afraid I have cysts or worst....
Sorry to dump this here, I could barely sleep... I guess only time will tell.
Have a great week ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

Kot- Fx'd for you and getting some good test results! I would tell you not to worry, but we all know that isn't going to happen. We worry, it's what we do when the stakes are so high. I just got done reading an article about the top 14 scariest pregnancy concerns and why we really shouldn't worry about them. #1 was miscarriage! Thankfully the odds just aren't in my favor to be having a miscarriage (according to that article) which is great, but I was researching it because I still worry....
I am 6w1d today and first doctor appointment is Thursday! I am pretty terrified that we just won't see a heartbeat even though the logical side of my brain tells me to shut up, the odds of miscarriage are very small and my baby is fine. I have had no bleeding and very little, very mild, hardly noticeable cramping. (growing pains I am sure) I still POAS from time to time and the one I took this morning was starting to get some color back in the control line so that worries me of course. I have heard that when your hcg reaches a certain level the tests will get lighter because they just can't handle that much hormone...I guess. The last time a line faded on me......ya know, ended badly.
I honestly feel just fine, maybe a little tired, but I am kinda lazy anyway so I don't really think I am any more tired in general. BBS are getting less and less sore and feel better more often, which is great as long as baby is healthy. I am not sick or nauseous at all, but I wasn't with ds either. I don't know ladies. I go over and over it all in my head all-day-long. I want to be a storm of symptoms so that I could know that my baby is growing and doing ok. Everybody always says you are lucky to have no symptoms when pregnant, but for me it is more of a worry to not show symptoms. Only Thursday will tell. Pray for a strong heartbeat! After I see that beautiful heart just doing exactly what it's supposed to do, I will relax, I swear!

I feel bad for worrying all over this board, so sorry! I just want what we all want which is a healthy baby in my arms. Last cycles chemical really messed up my head and I have been trying to talk some sense into myself, but I am not sure it's going to work until Thursday. Agggghhhhh!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

So may new ladies - Hi and to all of you!

koti - try not to stress. I know that's easier said than done! Hope your appointment goes well. We're here for you, whatever happens.

spartiechic - good luck!

cristi - for you. Hope you can get some peace before your appointment.

Afm - well, I now have two sick kids on my hands. One with a bad head cold (thankfully no temp yet), and one with a stomach bug. Sigh. You can imagine me today with a box of tissues in one hand and the Lysol wipes in the other. Lol! In other news, I'm now 6dpo and my back started hurting this afternoon, and my boobs feel like they're swelling. I'm betting these are just a combo of the side effects of the progesterone, and my normal symptoms. I'm not getting excited - done that too many times and been disappointed.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi, also hoping for an August baby! My dd is almost 17 months conceived her with no problem.. me and so started trying fot #2 this past July, got pregnant in August but had a mc at 8wks the first week in Oct. Here i am again after receiving my first af. Praying for a happy healthy full term baby this time around!! Should ovulatr anywhere from yhe 23rd to the 28th. Baby dust to everyone! May we all get out BFP!!! :)

Mama to 1 beautiful little girl who turned 1yrs old June 2013 Got my twice now! Yay!!!

10 years ago

Having a real hard time not POAS!!! I'm 10dpo today and am eager to test first thing in the morning. I'll be 11dpo, so we'll see how things go.

to all!!

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Ok, I CANNOT STAY AWAY!

It felt like I was gone from this site for an eternity but it was less than a week, ha.

AF has come and is leaving, she wasn't too bad. CD 6. Had labwork yesterday just for follow-up on my thyroid and other levels per my annual general exam. My pcp didn't say much about me not being pregnant, it was ovbious she was leaving that to my other doctors. I meet endo on Monday and ob/gyn on Friday

Still trying to follow up with everyone's post and awaiting all the BFPs we are going to get this month! And if not, September is one of the most popular months for birthdays so there is that!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls! I have been away for a few days. I havenâ??t had time to catch up much but I see that all of our BFPâ??s from last month are still doing well!

KMFX'd for you guys hoping for an August baby!!

AFM: nothing much. I don't even know what CD I'm on and I'm loving it! I know AF is gone and it's time for some good ol' husband lovin! Like we used to when we met. It's going to be so fun this week sneaking to do it. We're home visiting family staying between my dad and my inlaws. DH always feels weird doing it at my dads until I do that thing that makes him forget where he is. Hahaha! TMI I know but, it's what I'm living for right now. lol!
I have my lap scheduled for next Tuesday. I am a little anxious about that for sure. I pray that whatever the outcome I can get an answer as to why it's been 4 years of trying and nothing. Granted, for a year of so of that I'm sure I was afraid to really get pregnant because of my experience with the ectopic. Nonetheless, I'm ready for some answers.

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Bammom: Thank you for the support, I worry, I guess because it is all so close, all the testing done within a week for both me and DH and hopefully this will help us put a plan together. Last night I was obssessing and couldn't sleep. The truth is, when I get tired I cannot control my mind, it just gets all negative and plays the same tune non-stop and I was so tired, but hopefully I get enough sleep today and be ok tomorrow. Tomorrow DH has his SA and ultrasound is in two days, and then we'll see the doctor. I think I would be less worried if I didn't feel all these aches and pains for the past month or two and if we did not have issues in my family with reproductive system, but we do, so I worry.
See here I go again ranting about it, sorry.
I am sure the heartbeat will be amazing! [gppd_luck] and !!!!
And you can worry here, this is your safe place .

rebecca: Thanks, I won't go on here like I did with Bammom above . Thank you for the support.
I hope your kids get better fast.

mamabliss: Welcome, sorry for your loss, .

gds: I so get it, it is so depressing to get a . It is great that you manage to wait, I normally cave and then spend few days depressed. In my head I know that it is best to wait until you are 3 days late to test, but that never worked for me, yet
for a for you tomorrow!!!

pbc: Welcome back, love to have you here. Good luck with the doctors

Blushing: Your approach is great, enjoy your fun month and I hope the results are great, relieving, and will result in a baby very very soon!

User Image

10 years ago

Ok I'm having a debate with myself with stuff that I have heard from my doctor to what I have seen on the internet. What do you ladies think? How long can sperm live inside of you? I know tmi but based off this I actually could be in for this month and that gives me hope :))) so please let Me know!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo