Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

201 - 210 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Cristi - We are on almost the same schedule except I'm clomid. I went in for my u/s yesterday and the biggest follicle is measuring 17 so they couldn't trigger ovulation yet. I go back Monday morning to get that, so I'll be about 12 hours behind you. We started BDing tonight just in case I O early on my own.

Acrichton - Beautiful pic! Looks great.

10 years ago

Thanks, everyone. I honestly didn't know if what I wrote would be helpful or not, so I'm glad it was. Especially since I know it can be really hard to hear "advice" from a pregnant woman. While TTC, I was always irrationally very annoyed whenever pregnant women tried to help haha. That's why I usually just keep quiet and just stalk around here :)

But you all should know that I wish so so so much baby dust and sticky vibes on here every day! I get much too excited for everyone's BFPs, +OPKs, good progesterone levels, and good follicle sizes than a stranger should! I'm here rooting for all of you. I wish that you can all experience a healthy pregnancy soon!!!

And Cristi, thanks! I'm glad you liked the FB pic :)

And acrichton, I can't wait to see your next test. Good luck getting some sleep tonight

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

BeauDis: Good luck with the testing Tuesday, I hope it is a !!!

felurian: I love your post, it is amazing, thank you for sharing. Congratulations on the girl, I can't believe it is 20 weeks already, time flies.
For us who don't have you on FB, how did you announce it?
Also, you should continue to give advice, annoyed or not we love to see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

football: It sounds like you are going into the fertile window, start everyday or every other day until you dry up. As for length, I had months when I had 1 day of EWCM and some with a whole week so it changes. You are getting close to ovulation, congratulations!!!

Cristi: Great news! Catch those eggs!!!

Nychick: If you can you should start temping tomorrow, that way you will know when you ovulated and when you are 1DPO.
As for obsessing, sorry no idea how not to, first week seems to go by ok, but the second is always hard fighting the urge to test. Best way is to try and stay busy and do things you like.

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you all. I am so thankful to be on this board with such amazing ladies, I am very lucky.

Felurian: I am going to take your amazing advice (it was, I cried) and live in the moment. I'm of course guarded but what you said makes so much sense. I am so happy you are progressing wonderfully.

I made my Christmas list tonight....guess what was on the top???

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

And Felurian....thank you...times a million.

10 years ago

Kizzy: I LOVE muffins...your the best lol

10 years ago

Rebecca, thank you and yes Thank God! Now to just make sure we catch the egg and for it to be a healthy one. I am not sure I can handle another m/c right before Christmas. My first m/c was last December. Hard not to think about it. Eek. Sounds like a very long day, but the everything tasting like metal could be a great sign. FX for you !

Nychick, try and stay busy. However, I have yet to figure out a way to not obsess... if you figure it out please let me know. LOL! Baby Dust being sent your way.

Penny, did they have you do shots after the Clomid to help the egg mature some? They are triggering you in office? I took Letrozole (similar to Clomid but Clomid didn't work for me) CD 3-7, Started Follistim (shots) CD 7-10 and will be doing Ovidrel (my trigger shots) tomorrow CD 11. I am expected to O 24-36 hours after that. Good idea to BD just in case. We aren't because I will trigger tomorrow (and I never O on my own earlier than CD 18), so my RE was sure we are safe! FX for you... looks like we will be entering the TWW about the same time! Good Luck and Baby Dust!

Kot, thanks... I hope to catch any that are released, but I will be happy with just one as long as it is healthy! My mom is hoping for twins. Haha! She said "that way we can share"... yeah right!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

14DPO, AF due to arrive tomorrow or Monday.

Was in a funky mood after finding out my sister is pregnant last week. Neither she or her boyfriend have jobs nor have GED's, so I felt so mad since DH and I work so hard to get what we have and then no baby :(

Today I found out my brother and his wife are pregnant. They just found out and his wife hasn't told anyone yet. My brother and I are close so of course he told me.....I couldn't be happier !!!! They both work and have a house and this will be my brother's 1st child.

Now I'm awaiting my turn to join my siblings and be pregnant too. I'm the oldest out of us 3. I'm 31, brother is 24, sister is 20.

Our mother passed away November last year and I know she's watching over us and helping guide the right time in our lives.

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies! I've been reading the posts here daily and have been keeping up with you all! And I do have to say that all of you ladies are amazing and inspiring to me! I'm new to all of this and you all are so sweet. Plus, I'm sure DH is happy that I have someone other than him to talk to about CM and OPKs

acrichton: Congratulations!! for you!!! I hope you have a !

AFM: I am on cd14 and my OPKs came in the mail a few days ago! Still have been temping every day, although it seems to fluctuate a lot... I temp at generally the same time every day, so not too sure what is going on... since my cycles lately have ranged from 28 days to 46 days (usually it's around 34 or 35 days), it has changed my average cycle to 37 days. I will probably start using OPKs Monday or Tuesday. I'm also checking CM. Hopefully I can catch an egg this month!!

and lots of to you all!

10 years ago

Steph: Thank You So Much, I Am Cautiously Optimistic! Welcome :) How Long Have YouBeen Ttc?

As You All could Guess, I Barely SlePt

I On The Couch With A Heating Pad.Been Cramping since I Woke Up To Test.

Here IT Is....I Am Scared bc it Got Lighter : /

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=198527

I Hope It Gets Darker Tomorrow, But I'm Going To Try And Relax Today. Gonna Eat As Healthy As I Can.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo