Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

651 - 660 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Wifey, sorry.
I had a chemical pregnancy last month.
sucks.
But again, happens way more frequently than we imagine as a lot of us monitor it too closely n the bfps detect the fertilization of the egg, possibly the begining of implantation and due to several factors the egg doesnt stick.
i personally dont test before af. Last cycle i did test the night before. Faint bfp. In the middle of the night i felt different cramps. Af showed her nasty face in the morning. I was very disappointed but i decided to stick with the positive to know somehow we caught the egg.
( now if my eggs are still good - i hope for at least one - it is up to God)
Sooooo you caught the egg! As painful as it is, this is still something to feel accomplished for.
Myth or not they say u are more fertile after a miscarriage (chemical too) so, cry your pains out n try to focus on the next cycle...
I know it sucks, paranoia n fear n confusion sets in, but dont give up and i pray for you to find comfort.
it is great to be proactive n know what your body is doing. U live in northern va dont u? We should meet for coffee one day.

Afm still on the waiting game. Im not late. Think after monday would be late but after my first mc it took 45 days to get period. So, after the chemical is possible that af gets delayed a few days.
i dont feel pregnant or different. I dont feel this is it so im annoyed that this witch isnt here yet...
Totally annoyed!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Wifey: I'm so sorry witch got you! I'm praying for you!

gds: I missed your earlier post! So sorry about your job. I hate how it can never be just one thing at a time and everything bad just happens all at once. Praying for you.

AFM: I wasn't planning on testing today, but I did anyway. Got a faint on a First Response and the Wondfo looked darker than the previous days! Posted the photos in the gallery. Some have voted negative and evap. I hope I'm not going crazy... Is it even possible to have evaps on ALL of the tests that I've taken? All pictures were taken within 10 minutes. I know I shouldn't obsess over the votes, but it's frustrating when there is clearly 2 lines on there! Either way, I think I am 11 DPO, according to CTP and Ovuline. Hope these lines get darker. I can see progression on all the Wondfos I've taken. I guess I just need reassurance...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=205501

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=205500

10 years ago

@kara, it's still early, right? Good luck!

@gvmdl, I'm sorry about your chemical last month :( I also try not to test before AF is due, but this month was weird because I didn't know exactly when I ovulated. My cycle was already past the average date when I tested, but it turned out to be a little early still :( I guess I'm back to obsessing over OPKs this month! Also, I know you don't *feel* preggers, but fx that you get a surprise in a few days :)

@steph, the line is definitely there, and neither pic looks like an evap to me! Do you have a progression pic? I hope this is it for you!!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

@wifey - Yes, I'm only 9dpo!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Only 10dpo and I wasn't planning on testing today.... but I caved.... BFP!!!! My first positive EVER! Hubby and I are SO excited!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=205554

What do you think?

I'm so nervous that something will happen but I am praying for sticky vibes!!!!

10 years ago

@Kara, plenty of time left for a BFP this cycle :) Good luck!

@Kristal, wow, nice and strong BFP! Congrats :)

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Congrats Kristal. [sticky_vibes]

Wifey, I'm sorry AF came. I would take it as a positive that you can get pregnant. I considered my chemical a miscarriage, but I'm also aware that if we weren't trying at the time I would never have known I was pregnant. Good luck, and FX this cycle is it for you!

Kara - [sticky_vibes] FX!

AFM: CD6 today. I went to my OBGYN yesterday who started the process for blood work. He definitely thinks I'm not Oing. He's also sending DH for SA. I will also be scheduled to see the RE associated with the practice in early January. I do the first round of bloodwork for FSH, LH, and a host of other tests. In 2.5 weeks I then go for the progesterone blood work. If I don't get AF a week after that, I go get another draw for progesterone. I am surprised that the request for the third draw doesn't include a beta as well, but I might ask when I speak to the doctors office again.

Went for my first round of blood work. I'm liking that Labcorp now has online access to lab results! I just went this morning, so I figure tomorrow I should be able to look at the results.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

steph - your tests look great!

Kristal - yay! So excited for you!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for all the prayers!!!

2dpo today and feel like I'm starving. Take a few bites and I feel like I'm going to explode. Stomach is crampy today....praying its not the stomach bug.

Temp rose this morning from past 2 days.....hoping that's a good sign.

[sticky_vibes] [baby_dust]

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Krista - Congrats! It's hard to not worry about all the bad things that could happen but just try to focus on the positive! H&H 9 months!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo