Community post

Discussion

March 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

This will be our month !!!
I can feel it :)

and

Good luck girls !!! I wish you a stress free month and lots of BFPs. And if you are taking a month or few off from TTC - good luck to you as well and hopefully this time will fly quickly.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

574 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 574 Replies | Last Page

Basia, those are some nice looking lines! CONGRATS!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

LS - I have been cramping since my transfer day. It is not constant. On and off like AF cramps - but not as crazy strong as I get them during AF (I had endometriosis removed so mine were really bad).
I only had a tiny bit of spotting this morning. Hopefully that is it.

Do you guys know if Monistat cream can cause spotting? I have been using that for 4 days already and I wonder if that had something to do with my spotting - I hope that it was cream irritating my cervix and nothing else.

I just went to CVS and the person looked at me like I am crazy or something. Got $60+ worth of pregnancy tests. I got FRER 2 boxes so total of 4 tests and ClearBLue Digital 3tests - damn those things are expensive. I normally get my tests online so it is less expensive.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

LS - also crinone might do that to you - I was cramping when I was using crinone.

@basia- The only thing I have really noticed was a achy lower back, which i usually get day before and day of AF. This morning was weird. I just felt really achy all over like I do the first day of AF. I haven't had any side effects from crinone, that I am aware of so that could be from it. I am getting a ton of creamy CM which i am sure is from progesterone also. Yesterday I could have eaten pickles ALL day and I am having the same craving today. I normally love pickles, but have never gone two days thinking about them ha! I just keep thinking to myself...everything was perfect so this has to work! What made you decide to test??

Haha, That is so funny, I would do the same thing!! Keep us posted! I can't wait for you to test with the digital ones!!!

9 years ago

I am a weak person and couldn't wait till Sunday. Plus I honestly would rather see it on the pee stick then be excited and ready for a phone call and getting that awful message.
With every IUI before blood test I tested so when they called me I was ready for the bad news.

Basia-That's great news! Congrats!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Lshrader, remind me, when do you test? I hope we hear good news from you too!
Basia, the cost of the tests is nothing when they are positive!

9 years ago

Basia-That is exactly how i feel! I have to work the day of my blood work and I do not want to have to work through bad news!! I am thinking of taking a half day or something. I think I will end up breaking down and testing. When was it that you tested negative? Just a couple of days ago, right??

@keth-my blood work is scheduled for Thursday. Seems SO far away!! I will probably break down and test :)

9 years ago

LS - 4dp5dt it was negative 6dp5dt it was positive

Kethryes - you are absolutely correct :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo