Community post

Discussion

March 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

This will be our month !!!
I can feel it :)

and

Good luck girls !!! I wish you a stress free month and lots of BFPs. And if you are taking a month or few off from TTC - good luck to you as well and hopefully this time will fly quickly.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

574 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 574 Replies | Last Page

@While... Yes all the time. It really does feel like overkill doesn't it. Like you are thrown into this world that you never necessarily had the intention of getting in to. Imagine what we could achieve with this much time, money and effort in other areas????.

@LShrader I had about 15 follicles each side, give or take, at the 10 day scan and triggered that night. I had 16 eggs retrieved, 11 were fertilised (naturally) and 8 made it to Blastocyst. 1 was put back and I have 7 frozen.

Although I am more bloated today then ever I am actually feeling a lot better, with more energy etc than the past few days. So I feel I am on the mend.

9 years ago

Gemma - did you do ICSI?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Nevermind... I just read your post second time and found my answer :)

Hi Everyone,

DPO9 today. Yesterday when tying my OD's hair my back was suddenly in such pain. It went away and came back with a vengeance when DH asked me to help move some furniture. Could hardly move yesterday. Better today, but still painful. That is a first for me to have such a painful back like this.

Still having central cramping (seems different and more pervasive than from that of previous cycles), and am now having tingling boobs. I did a HPT yesterday and I am sure I saw the faintest of faint lines - yesterday was D10 post trigger. So I think that was the end of the trigger.

Could the trigger shot also give us pregnancy symptoms? I know for sure the progesterone can.

I went out and bought 5 pieces of $HPTs, so I can start testing tomorrow (DPO10) and then every day or every second day thereafter, without feeling bad or guilty, until AF does or doesn't arrive.

Good luck ladies. Following all your stories and hoping there are quite a few sticky babies just waiting for us this month.

9 years ago

Ok ladies here is how my day went. All my test came back great except two. My amh was low. She wanted a 1, and it was .2, and my folic acid was low. But the part that. Scared me the most was 3221.22$ for injectables.
I am in heart attack at the $$. My Dr did not seen to worried about my amh level, just said it was low, but now I am reading on internet that it is hopeless with low amh

9 years ago

LSchrader: thanks! I remember doing my IVF shots or rather having DH do them for me because I'm an absolute needle whimp!

Try putting on some headphones and play loud music when it's bein done-and don't look!
I'm A teacher so I got DH to 'positively reinforce' me talking the shot with a piece of dark chocolate- seemed to ease the pain! He also made sure to squeeze my belly fat quite hard and take the needle out swiftly and straight so it wouldn't jiggle about- that stings! Do you alternate sides each night?

9 years ago

SuperSally88: good luck! Let us know how it goes!

9 years ago

texasgirl, I am so sorry about amh levels, but as far as your doctor didn't say something, that means that she is not so concerned about this number. I am really hoping for the best for you!

9 years ago

Super_sally - that is exciting :) hopefully it will be true BFP :)

what was the dosage of your trigger shot? 5000 units? 10000 units?
If anything the trigger shot would make you have those symptoms at the beginning - my boobs get super big the day after shot or the next day and when the shot is fading away they get back to normal

Texas - hopefully that one result will not keep you away from getting pregnant, and yes there is a BIG difference b/w price of Clomid and injectibles.

question about Lupron trigger: If I trigger with Lupron can I get false positive like I would with HCG trigger? or it works different then HCG trigger shot?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo