Community post

Discussion

March 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

This will be our month !!!
I can feel it :)

and

Good luck girls !!! I wish you a stress free month and lots of BFPs. And if you are taking a month or few off from TTC - good luck to you as well and hopefully this time will fly quickly.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

574 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 574 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies-yes my boss does add a lot of added stress. I have been trying to get into another department for a while now. I hate going there. D&C is not really an option b/c the RE is 3 hours away and I would still have to take a day off...and it scares me. But the cytotec scares me too so idk. I just want this over with. I think I wil get through today and tomorrow and take it Thursday night and call in Friday. This way the only things I need to do are get DD's off to school and home from school. Then they go to their dads that evening. We still have tournaments all day Saturday but hopefully the pain and bleeding will not be as bad by then. Unless I miscarry myself i. The next 2 days, then my problems are solved ;).

I do t wish this on anyone! I hope you all never have to go through anything like this. Baby dust to all and lots of healthy sticky babies!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

@TTC, sorry you are going through this. Hopefully it comes and goes quickly for you.

@Texas, YAHHHHH! Good job on the pricking :-)

@While, it is sooooooooo hard not to symptom spot. I think what helps me is I know that in my LP I have EVERY pregnancy symptom every month. I think if I didn't have any then I would suspect I was pregnant.

@Basia, give it a couple more days. Now you know if you get a positive it is a true positive and not the trigger.

AFM, 6DPO and nothing out of the norm :-)

Good luck everyone!

9 years ago

good luck ladies that are transferring today :)

9 years ago

Basia - I got my first negative after the trigger shot on 6dpt and started getting a faint positive the following day. My fingers and toes are crossed for you!

TTC - I am so incredibly sorry you have to go through this. You're in my thoughts.

Good luck to all of the other ladies out there in the TWW or waiting for transfers!

AFM - I have a question for any of the ladies out there who have gone through a frozen embryo transfer cycle. About how long did your cycle take from the day you got your period until the day of the transfer? I spoke to the IVF nurse in my clinic and she told me that it's usually about 19 days which made sense to me. However, in emailing her today to get estimated dates for a transfer if my next cycle starts as expected on 4/7. My husband and I were going to wait until July because we're travelling the first week in May and he's travelling for 2 weeks in June. After getting the information from her previously about the timeframe, I figured we'd have plenty of time to do a transfer before our trip. However, she responded to me today telling me there wouldn't be enough time to do the transfer prior to us leaving on 5/6, but acknowledging my next cycle would be due around 5/5. This nurse can be sort of flaky sometimes and I'm thinking she's thinking the timing is from 4/17 instead of 4/7 so I just wanted to get someone else's experience with this. Thanks!

9 years ago

@basia-Thank thank! I just heard that we got two to freeze. Makes me feel so good!! I was hoping for maybe four to freeze, but its way better than nothing. I have been taking it easy since yesterday. My mom convinced me to stay home today from work. She said....you have gotten this far why ruin it with a stressful day of work! What have you been doing? Keeping it easy? I think it's too early to test anyway, and yes, you know the trigger is out! Can't wait for your BFP soon!!!

Feeling good, officially one day past transfer!

9 years ago

LS - so you had over 20 that was retrieved close to 20 that fertilized 2 transferred and 2 frozen?

I wonder what happens to all the other ones... why they don't make it.

I had 14 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fetilized -> 1 transferred and 1 frozen - I would love to know the reason why the 9 did not make it if there is something that we could do in the future to improve the chances of the embryos making it past day5

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I know for me I had 23 retrieved, 23 were mature, only 18 fertilized (naturally) and on day 3 I got a call saying only 4 of them looked good.. That we had slow growth on lots of them.. Come day 5 found out I still had 12, but some where still behind.. Ended up transferring two and freezing 3.. If the quality isn't fantastic.. They won't freeze.. Could be where we lose a lot of the numbers.. I know cell division by day 3 is the biggest factor on survival rates or at least that is how it was explained to me.. But you both have some frosties! Hope you don't need them, but reassuring to have them just in case! Btw.. When I posted about my bfp at 4dp5dt.. I was at first pregnant with twins.. I think no sooner than 6-7 days past is realistic for a positive with 1..

9 years ago

Lulu, my fresh cycle failed and I had to have that period, then start meds my next one and transfer was 21 days later for FET.. I thought it would be sooner, but the estrogen I was on took a while to build.. Think they can vary it some too.. Hope this helps

9 years ago

Generally, the criteria for freezing is pretty strict because the embryo has to survive not only the freeze, but also the thaw. My clinic says less than 30% of embryos qualify for freezing. Doesn't mean they wouldn't have made perfectly lovely babies, though.

I've done 3 IVFs. Out of 30 total embryos, I've never had anything to freeze.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

@basia-the girls are right. It is very very common to come to day five with only a handful left. Not all our eggs that turn into embryos are meant to be babies. I also read that blasts have a harder time freezing than three day embryos. We had ten or so left as of today, but they were not good quality. Two of them were good, which is what we froze.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo