Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

71 - 80 of 347 Replies | Last Page

I'm sorry felurian:( hugs

11 years ago

so sorry to hear felurian, great big hugs to you.

11 years ago

Sorry to hear your news felurian
(hugs) to you
Chin Up darlin
x

Me 21 Df 23 Diagnosed PCOS 2012 & I Was Born With Gastroschisis & This Has Affected My Tubes Through Scar Tissue. TTC 2Years Misscarried in Dec 2010 At 15 Weeks :( Fertlity Clinic August 2012 Started - 100mg Clomid CD 2 - 5 Glucophege 500mg a day HSG TEST - 20th March 2013 Confirmed Right Blocked Tube & Very Bad Scarring, Left Tube Open But Squished Slightly. Break From Treatments Since January 2013 Continuing Clomid In April 2013 Hoping For a This Year :) && To All Of You User Image

11 years ago

Dorian i see it!!!
Felurian sorry to hear that. Be strong!

11 years ago

Fingers are crossed for you Darian! Keep your head up Felurian! Your time will come!!!!

11 years ago

Felurian, I'm really sorry for your disappointment. Take some time with your DH and just enjoy each other. I wish you the best.

Today begins cycle 3 of Clomid 100mg cd3-7. Let the crazy begin! Likely the last cycle before there is a serious re-think of "the plan".

Good luck to all you ladies in the TWW! Keep us posted

11 years ago

Thank you all so much. It means so much to know that so many people care about me!

Good luck Darian! I see the line, too. Let's hope it's darker tomorrow.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Welcome Miss Sunshine! This is a great group of gals that have lots to offer!

11 years ago

Oh Allison! I'm sorry. :( I wish this did not have to be so hard for us. *hugs*

Darian, my fingers are crossed.

I'm leaving on a jet plane this morning, so I hope you all have lots of luck while I'm gone. I'll try to check in, but it will be sporadic at best. Luck and hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Morning everyone I have just caved and bought a frer off home to do it now af due fri wish me luck :) and baby dust to all xxz

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo