Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

321 - 330 of 347 Replies | Last Page

This cycle has not been nice to my ladies. :(

Allison and Darian, hugs to you both! I think you should both ask to have your dosages increased to try to make more than one follicle.

Darian, it is very remotely possible that you still didn't ovulate after the trigger, but not likely. The only way to know for sure is to have a 7dpo progesterone check done. I'd ask for that, and also see if they would be willing to give you a higher dosage of trigger.

Allison, have you looked into any of the places that help fund IVF? Maybe you could apply to see if you qualify for a free one?

Mrs.F, I would actually do an IVF cycle rather than multiple injectable cycles.

As for adoption, we are going to adopt from our foster care system. We won't get matched with a newborn (unless one comes with a sibling pair), instead we will be looking into getting matched with a younger child (up to 3 years old) who already has parental rights terminated. My heart, and my DD's, would never be able to handle fostering to adopt and having to return a child to an unfit parent.

I do know that newborn adoption from a private agency can cost upwards of $20,000.

Sharayn, hang in there. There is nothing easy about fertility treatments.

AFM, my HSG was this morning. It went well. Didn't hurt at all and didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. My neck started to spasm this morning and the muscles on the right seized up, so I can barely turn my head.
Next week we go for the mandatory IVF info session and then all our must-so's will be checked off. Then it is just waiting for the clinic to fit us into their schedule.

Hugs all my ladies!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Melissa, we'll look into IVF in the future. I'm trying to take things one step at a time at the moment. I'm not sure we're ready to jump to that quite yet. It was only our first IUI. I'm glad your HSG went so well. Keep heat on your neck and stretch it!

Doctor's office just called, negative beta. We already discussed putting me on 150 mg Clomid, upping it from 100 mg, if we did need to do a second IUI. So just stopping progesterone and waiting for AF now. Those positives on 9 DPO really messed with me this cycle.

Onto IUI #2. At least I won't be having a new years baby. It would me my last choice in time of year to have a baby. So I guess that's a positive.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies New here :) Me and hubby have been trying ttc for 12 months. My doc put me on first cycle of clomid this month. I started 4-8 through 4-12. Im am currently in my tww. Really hope this will be our cycle. Im 35 will be turning 36 next month. I feel like my chances are running out. The clock is ticking. GL to everyone here!!!

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

AF showed today so start my first Clomid tomorrow !! Bit nervous and excited at same time. Going on holiday next week as well so hopefully a bit of sun and clomid will do the trick.

to all

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I too saw af this morning and will be starting clomid next week.I'm so excited and never been happier to see af in my life! Lol. Hope everyone is blessed this cycle!

11 years ago

Have a good weekend ladies, and GL to those who were just visited by AF!

11 years ago • Post starter

I also got af currently cd3 of Clomid cycle 9 taking 50mg on days 2-6.
I see my consultant in May I guess I will find out what's next. She did say. another three months of clomid but its not working! lol

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I thought I would join this discussion. DH and I have been TTC since June of last year. This would be my first and DH's 2nd. We have gotten pregnant twice since TTC; however, we had one CP at 4wks and a MMC at 9wks.

Today I'm 12DPO and really feel out this month. Had some brown spotting yesterday (which is unusual) and my temps are still high; however, my hpts are BFN so I'm losing hope.

On the bright side, 2 weeks ago I had my first appointment with my RE and she has a plan for us. This next cycle, we are going to use Clomid or Letrozole, HCG Trigger, and timed intercourse to see if that helps.

I use the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor (CBEFM), Wondfo OPKs as backup, and BBT - which I track on FF.

I wish everyone the best and hope we all get our much desired BFPs!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Holly, temps are good and bron spotting could be IB !! keep positive XX

Day 1 of clomid today so hope it works.

to all XX

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo