Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

181 - 190 of 347 Replies | Last Page

Help!!! I am 1-2 dpo..... I just went to the bathroom and had a ton of stretchy cm with a ton of blood in it... Wth???? What could this be?

11 years ago

Thanks, Melissa. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Laura, I'm so sorry this cycle didn't work for you. I can't imagine TTC for 7 years. I don't think anyone can say that you didn't give it your absolute best effort. I wish lots of love and good things to you in your life! And good luck with your 5k.

Darian, I would assume that's just ovulation bleeding. It happens sometimes. No reason to be alarmed as long as it has stopped and was just a tiny bit of blood in the mucus.

11 years ago • Post starter

Just got back from the IUI and I just wanted to tell the good news! We got 38 million sperm post wash! We are so excited and think we have a great chance this month! I had some cramping, but it went away as soon as the procedure was over. Now we just have to BD tonight and we're good!

Oh, also, DH described the collection as the "most awkward moment of my life." I was there helping, but he was so scared and looked like a deer in the headlights! It took, uhm, a reallllly long time to finally get the sample. And he is wondering, for those whose SO's had to do a collection, any advice to make it less awkward and more comfortable? He really was not into any of the videos or anything they had. He said they made it worse.

Hey Ferlurian,

I was gonna ask the same kind of awkward questions as my DH needs to give up a sample soon to test his little swimmers.

I think the hardest thing is that they are not supposed to use any kind of lubricant.

11 years ago

JBergsma, I'm 6DPO. I'm actually feeling less whale-like. (And I went to the gym yesterday....wooo!)

Now I sit and wait. I'm actually not tracking my symptoms this time. I'm convinced that any and all of them are due to the progesterone. (Of course that means I'm just noting them all in my head.)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Lol, I joked with my DH that he could not complain about giving a sample after I had to go through years of pap tests and a transvaginal ultrasound. That put things right into perspective :). We are also REALLY to live close enough to the doctor that he was able to *ahem* "collect" at home and drop it off within 30 minutes. He had a good sense of humor about it and sent me a text afterwards that he had just "dropped the boys off at their swim meet.". I almost fell out of my seat at work, laughing.

11 years ago

My DH did his sample at home then had to put it in his pocket to keep it warm and my Sisters boyfriend gave him a lift to the hospital lab lol! I think the car journey was more awkward for him.

I am annoyed this cycle my DH has been really sick with flu and we only the day after my + OPK it feels like a whole month wasted and now only have 4 future Clomid cycles

11 years ago

MrsF the progesterone can really make you feel pregnant. I felt more pregnant on progesterone than with my previous pregnancies! It's so hard to track symptoms. It's not really worth it since they wouldn't be accurate.

Lilith that is hilarious! Their swim meet :)

I wish we lived close enough to the doctor that we could do it at home. When he had his SA, we lived 5 mins from hospital, so we could collect at home and it wasn't a problem. But now we live an hour from the doctor and have to do it in the office. Hopefully we won't have to do it again. I actually told him that if we do need to do it again, we are totally making our own video at home and he can take that! Haha he laughed.

Ok something is not right w this cycle:( went to the dr yesterday and confirmed uti.... Symptoms are finally subsiding but tonight me and dh had sex and I couldn't even (tmi) finish I was in so much pain.... Like a knife shoved inside me:( I'm only 3 dpo so too early for anything pregancy related but does anyone know what this could be??

11 years ago

Darian, that just sounds like symptoms from your UTI. So sorry :( They are so painful sometimes! Feel better soon! Also... and this may be totally TMI and I don't know if I am the only one who has experienced this... I like to trim down there, and occasionally little pieces of hair will get trapped around my clitoris and rub on it and it makes sex SO painful. If you trim I'd have DH pull the skin back and take a look under good light. Anyway, that is a secret I thought I'd take to the grave.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo