Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

231 - 240 of 347 Replies | Last Page

Gunzzz, how awful for you. I can't believe they want you to just come up with the money on the spot. They should understand and give you some leeway. It's so so so frustrating having money pretty much control treatment. My insurance covers absolutely nothing, so I pay out of pocket for all my appointments, tests, drugs, etc. It's so expensive! I get how you feel.

Melissa, it must be the exercising. And sorry about your BFN yesterday :( I hope you start on your own and don't need the progesterone.

MrsF, how frustrating about the maternity leave situation. Unfortunately, they can do that. Have so much fun in Hawaii! I hope you do bring back a beautiful pineapple :) Which island will you be visiting?

Lilith, yes, it's all waiting! And we better be the best and most patient people in the world after this. It's all character building so that we'll be more patient when we do have the little ones :) Good luck with your waiting to ovulate.

AFM 8 DPO today, and I feel like real testing can start tomorrow. I know 9 DPO is still early, but it seems like quite a few women get BFPs then. I'm really hoping it worked this time! I wouldn't be crazy about the due date, but I'll take any date at this point!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello all:) Well, my cycle of great results took a turn for the crapper today:( i started i woke up really hot this am, started feeling tiny crampies by 10am, saw pink tinge on my tp about and hour ago, and now intense cramps. Im only on cd24 and 10dpo:(( Boooo:( i had mentioned to my RE's nurse last week that if we still had no results after this cycle, i wanted to schedule a laproscopy/hysteroscopy. The wait is almost 2 months! Aughhh! I dont know if we should just take a break or keep medicating with TI until they can do it?
To all of you other ladies,... I love your patience and support!!!! Thank you all!! Muah! And good luck to those of u still waiting to test!!!

11 years ago

MrsMullen, :( Maybe it's just a bit of spotting? The intense cramps are a little disappointing, though. I don't know much about a hysteroscopy. How is it done and what kind of things are they looking for with it?

Also, is anyone doing anything for National Infertility Awareness Week? It starts tomorrow.

11 years ago • Post starter

Mrs Mullen, hopefully the cramps and spotting are implantation signs and not af signs.

So many of you are so close in cycles right now. My fingers are crossed for all of you!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hey ladies- i would be thinking the very same had i not been experiencing the cramps. Aughhhh!!!

11 years ago

Hi everyone! Im a silent reader of this thread after startinh my first round of clomid last wk (day 2-6).

Question is I am om CD12 and having really bad cramps. Its so bad that I could not walk and had to lie down straight to feel better. Is this a normal side effect of Clomid? Anyone went through this before?

Thanks! ;)

11 years ago

Good morning ladies! As I suspected, AF woke me out of a dead sleep with lightning cramps 3x last night and full on symptoms this am. On to the next cycle!!!! How is everyone else feeling today?;)

11 years ago

Sharayn, I had the same awful cramps last month, right around ovulation. I am pretty sure it was my ovaries actually doing something for once. They made BD a little painful, but were gone as soon as my temp went up. They also haven't been so bad this second time around.
Good luck!

11 years ago

Awe, sorry Mrs*Mullen! Sending hugs and hopes for a better cycle.

11 years ago

AF finally showed for me too. Now I can hopefully get that hsg scheduled and done, then onto our IVF.

*hugs* Mrs. Mullen.

Darian, Allison, how are you?

Luck and Hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo