Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

91 - 100 of 347 Replies | Last Page

I second that MissSunshine!!!

11 years ago

:) greeneggsandashley( what a brilliant name! )
how far are you in your ttc journey may i ask? :)
x

Me 21 Df 23 Diagnosed PCOS 2012 & I Was Born With Gastroschisis & This Has Affected My Tubes Through Scar Tissue. TTC 2Years Misscarried in Dec 2010 At 15 Weeks :( Fertlity Clinic August 2012 Started - 100mg Clomid CD 2 - 5 Glucophege 500mg a day HSG TEST - 20th March 2013 Confirmed Right Blocked Tube & Very Bad Scarring, Left Tube Open But Squished Slightly. Break From Treatments Since January 2013 Continuing Clomid In April 2013 Hoping For a This Year :) && To All Of You User Image

11 years ago

:) greeneggsandashley( what a brilliant name! )
how far are you in your ttc journey may i ask? :)
x

Me 21 Df 23 Diagnosed PCOS 2012 & I Was Born With Gastroschisis & This Has Affected My Tubes Through Scar Tissue. TTC 2Years Misscarried in Dec 2010 At 15 Weeks :( Fertlity Clinic August 2012 Started - 100mg Clomid CD 2 - 5 Glucophege 500mg a day HSG TEST - 20th March 2013 Confirmed Right Blocked Tube & Very Bad Scarring, Left Tube Open But Squished Slightly. Break From Treatments Since January 2013 Continuing Clomid In April 2013 Hoping For a This Year :) && To All Of You User Image

11 years ago

MissSunshine,
Thank you! My name arose from the frustration of always having whatever username I was trying to create already 'in use'! lol! I figured I might have the upper hand with this one.
We are about 2.5 yrs into our "unexplained" infertility journey. Currently enjoying all of the wonderful little treats that this round of Clomid has to offer me.

11 years ago

I was planning to take a break from Clomid this month mostly because I don't want a December baby which sounds really bad but I would be due around Christmas and my 5yr old DD well frankly I am not sure she'd be happy if me and her Dad were not around for Christmas due to being in hospital.
BUT yesterday while I was taking her to school she was asking me if she will ever be a big Sister because she thinks she would be a good one and she's been practicing by helping with the babies in her daycare lol

So... I might well just do this month I mean I've had no luck conceiving so far so what are the odds I'd even get pregnant anyway? (about 15-20% lol)

11 years ago

Ok...another question...sorry! My temps have been unusually high this cycle, by about .2-.5 degrees. Is this normal for a Clomid cycle? Will my post-ovulation temps be higher as well? Today it shot up to 97.9 from yesterday's 96.4 and, while I expected a rise from ovulation, this was huge!

Thank you all for sharing your support and knowledge! I am so very thankful to have found this forum.

Good luck to all!

11 years ago

Lilith,
I can't say for certain, as I have stopped temping at my doctor's advice, but I know that during my Clomid months I am far warmer than in regular life. I am normally a cold year 'round kinda girl but on Clomid I find myself sweating and removing layers. Not to mention the hot flashes! Just my personal experience, maybe your doc or medical professional could tell you for certain. Best of luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed

11 years ago

Lilith - My temps are always higher on clomid.

Darian - how are ya doing girl?

afm - expecting pos opk tomorrow, then we'll be doing our iui...progesterone should be here tomorrow. I can't remember when I'm supposed to start it though, what have you guys been told?

11 years ago

Darian anymore news?

CD 1 for me today. DH and I decided to go ahead with another treated cycle. Baseline ultrasound tomorrow. Doc is out of state in his other office this week, so I have a phone consult with him Friday to talk about changing my dose/medication to try to get more follicles. I have been alternating ovaries each month with only one follicle, and my blocked side would be up to ovulate this month. I want to try to get more follicles and hope to get one or more on the right. What has everyone else done to increase number of matured follicles? Just higher dose of Clomid? Different medication?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Ladies!

Good luck on your new cycle Felurian. I hope that you and your doc can figure out the right dose/combo to.

Fingers crossed for all those still in their TWW too.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo