Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

211 - 220 of 347 Replies | Last Page

Kelli1973: It is definately possible for clomid to change your cycle. It has changed mine both times that I've used it. Good luck!

ATM: I am just waiting for the results from my blood work done on Monday to test progesterone & patiently "TTWaiting". I have really no symptoms, I feel nothing really (except for very rare 'activity' on the right side of my womb, also I keep waking up in the middle of the night around 2:30-3:00am for no reason.)

Hope we really get some good news soon! One of us has to bring good news to the forum! (Please?)

11 years ago

Just wanted to post a photo of my tests I'm using to test out the trigger. Last trigger I didn't see it turn negative until 11 days past trigger. So we'll see what this one does.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Im with you. I started my second round of clomid today. Ive been upped to 100mg. Super excited

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies! First off, good luck to everyone....

Curious if anyone can tell me if Clomid changed their PMS symptoms? I normally don't get cramps at all, but I'm 10dpiui and having all these twinges in my abdomen...I actually don't think I'm pregnant, so was wondering if maybe AF is going to be a little different feeling because of the Clomid (should mention I also took Pregnyl HCG injections days 3-6-9 after iui...

11 years ago

niki I get cramps with my HCG triggers. I didn't have cramps much before 13 DPO on other cycles, but they started on 4 DPO on all my trigger cycles.

Hey ladies.

I've been caught up in watching the Boston and Texas events unfold, so I haven't even looked on here in a couple of days.

Sorry for being so absent.

I'm waiting on a missing AF. I know I'm not pg, had several BFN's, and I'm not even sure if I ovulated this cycle. Two years worth of meds, chemical pgs and surgery have really messed with my system.

I hope that this thread gets to see some BFP's soon.

Luck and hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

AF arrived today! I was glad she finally arrived but sad as well. Praying this is our month. Doctor appt Saturday at 7:30am. Yuck!

11 years ago

Yay Gunzzz! I hope the next cycle is the one for you!

Melissa you're back! I was just thinking this morning, I miss Melissa! I wonder what she's doing. Glad to see you here, lady.

My test was almost negative today. I could see it being a squinter, hold it in the light the right way positive tomorrow, and then negative the day after. This trigger is fading faster than my other one. Who knows why. Hoping that little line comes back soon :)

Nikki,

I believe. Your twinges are being caused by the closed my first round my pas symptoms was all over the place it was bad. Just keep in my the closed has your hormones all over the map. Baby dust to you...

KT

User Image

11 years ago

Ok so 9dpo here and I swear I'm out this cycle.... I have no sore boobs and no sore nips??? I ALWAYS get these by now ... I hope it doesn't mean I didn't ovulate:/

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo