Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

261 - 270 of 347 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Lilith2 and felurian! I am feeling better albeit still a little crampy this morning (I am from Singapore.. :) )

Thank u lisserb.

I had my shot (it should be the trigger shot) this morning. When would be a good time to BD? Doctor told me to get busy on Tues & Wednesday. How long does it usually take for it to trigger ovulation?

Wow darian, good luck.. :))

11 years ago

Ok girls.... I am out of wondfos so I took at frer.... Faint line!!! 13 days past trigger I will post a pic when I get home .. I'm extremely nauseated and my temp this morning was 99.76!! I'm hoping this is good news but I know it could very well be the trigger

11 years ago

Hi, community! Starting clomid for the first time this cycle after ttc for over a year. Husband and I both are "normal" for all initial fertility tests.

I believe I have a LPD, but my doc doesn't seem concerned at all. However, she did also prescribe me progesterone to take starting at cd12.

Any words of wisdom/advice?

11 years ago

sharayn,
My first cycle of clomid, I had awful cramps like you. I honestly thought I had appendicitis. It was just ovulation cramps. But I was convinced I was going to die. :-)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Oh Darian! I think this is it! How does this line compare to your last frer? Can't wait to see it. :)

Sharayn, did you have an ultrasound to check your follicles before you triggered? You will generally ovulate between 30-40 hours after the trigger, with 36 hours being the average.

Good Luck!

Allison, how was today's test for you?

Luck and hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hi ladies my name is Jannet and Ive been reading this forum for a while just wanted my Af to arrive and it did finally 10 days late after 1st cycle last month of Clomid delayed it. So today is CD2 and Im also waiting to start my second cycle of Clomid 100mg. I will like to start BBt also and checking CM also. Wishing lots of Baby Dust to all of you and may we all get BFP soon.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi MrsFlasche - oh dear! that sounds really bad! glad ur feeling much better now..

lisserb - yeah I went for the ultrasound on Sat morning. Theres about 2-3 eggs. Size : 16. Doctor told me to come back on Monday morning for the jab as the eggs would be a good size then. No ultrasound done today, only jab. And told me to start BD on Tues & Wed. thanks for the luck! This would be my #3 and we've been trying for over a year now. My #1 & #2 are 7yrs and 5yrs now.

good luck everyone! praying its a good month for all of us. :)

11 years ago

I'm not happy with my FMU test (I get up to go to the bathroom a lot during the night, so I don't know how long my hold was). Plus it didn't seem there was much ink in the test. The control line is really light and skinny. So I'm testing again later after I get home from work. However, seeing the negative test this morning really crushed my hopes. I'm not sure I'm liking these wondfos at all. How could I get four positives yesterday, after two days of negative tests? Maybe this morning was just not a good test. I don't usually test well in the morning. Yesterday's FMU test was really, really light, then the darker ones were later in the day. I'm probably not pregnant and just have the worst luck in the world and randomly picked up more trigger yesterday. Now I'm just rambling.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hang in there hon! I find the dip strips to be very unreliable if you ise diluted urine, unless there is a very measurable amount of hcg.

I always tested darker in the afternoons with my real BFP's. still hoping for you!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images112423

I hope that worked lol I dunno how to put photos on the thread,

So yeah faint line doesn't really show on the pic but I swear it was very plain to the eye haha!

af due in 3 days I will test again if it doesn't show

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo