Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

101 - 110 of 347 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies..well I was spending the last 10 plus days opking and anxiously awaiting to O, but sadly I never got a positive OPK. I got tired of buying OPKs so I gave up...My OB surprised me with a call the other day, asking me how I was doing and if I don't get my lil friend by next week to call and make an appointment to find out if I'm preggo and if not then to give me something to start my cycle...Since I didn't do another round of clomid this cycle, I'm pretty sure I didn't O, which means I probably won't start my cycle on my own...grrr

Anywhos for the last week or so, I have been feeling sick to my stomach. Throwing up and not feeling like myself...not sure whats going on? I also noticed my CM has been dry the last couple days...I read somewhere that dry CM is common after Oing..so maybe I did O...this is so confusing its hurting my head LOL

I hope everyone has an awesome Easter weekend!

Jennifer ttc #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 11/27/12 Praying for a

11 years ago

Hey girls!! Sorry I've been Mia I've been really depressed:( since my faint line I've got nothing but bfn:( the trigger shot must of lasted for 12 days! I'm so upset:((( my temp dropped today 13dpo so I know I'm getting rdy to start I really thought this would be it... I think we're gonna try iui this month along with 150mg clomid and trigger... I wish all of you luck!!!

11 years ago

*hugs* Darian.

Hope everyone is well. I'm one full day into our vaca and as red as a cooked lobster! I underestimated the sun and overestimated the power of SPF 15. I'll be wearing SPF 50 today, haha!

Hope all are well! Luck and hugs!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

awww darian big hugs to you

Lisser - you sound like my dh with the spf 50, sometimes he even goes stronger.

Mrs mullen - I have endo as well, and we have a happy and healthy 4 yr old. We conceived him after three rounds of clomid and ti. I have had other pregnancies as well, but I also have a thyroid issue so they didn't stick. Stay positive!!

Got my pos opk this am, iui tomorrow!

11 years ago

Best of luck Lauramarie! I'm thinking pregnant thoughts for you! ;)

11 years ago

Jupitor sometimes it can be so confusing and frustrating! The worst part is that we can never know what it happening unless we just sit and wait. I hope you O'ed this month!

Darian :( So sorry. Those triggers can be awful at giving false hope.

Melissa I'm glad you're having such a great vacation! I hope your sunburns don't get any worse! Have a good time out there in the sun for us all.

GL with your IUI tomorrow, Laura!

AFM We decided to do our first IUI this month. I'm pretty nervous and excited! Since 5 rounds of Clomid with just intercourse didn't work, it was time to move on. We are going to be out of town on Tuesday till Sunday, so we are really, really, really hoping I don't get a serge while we're gone! We'd just have to cancel the IUI and do intercourse instead I guess. Let's hope this isn't the month that my body decides to be a hero and work on its own really early. First dose of Clomid for me today! Let's get ready to rumble! My EDD would be Jan. 1. Let's go, new years baby!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

IUI was much better than last time. Dh's count was 10 mil, a huge improvement over 1.6 I start progesterone tomorrow, so now we wait. Happy early Easter everybody!

P.S. went to psychic party last night and she told me to expect good news in 14 days and we have a greater than 50% chance this cycle. So we shall see if she's right or if she was just telling me what she thought I wanted to hear.

11 years ago

Glad to hear that things look good so far Lauramarie. Let's hope that psychic was right on!

So much waiting for all of us...

11 years ago

Hey ladies,

Happy Easter! I do have a question? My doctor had me trigger on Friday at 6:00pm. No one has ever explained what a good size follicle is. Everything I read it seems I should not have triggered. My right side had 3 follicles 8,10,13, and left side I had a 25? If it took 36 hours to ovulate the 25 could have been too big and the others too small. Any advice? I trust my doctors just wished I would have asked questions.

11 years ago

How's everyone doing? I start clomid this month so I'm VERY excited. Hope i get to be a lucky one and get my bfp on first try!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo