Community post

Discussion

3DPO & SYMPTOMS

View Full Post

i feel like im having wayyyy too many symptoms by it only being my 3dpo.

151 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Fingers crossed for all of ya.

One question: I absolutely have no CM after 3 dpo! Does this confirm that I'm not pg? Coz I read a lot and seems that creamy (or sometimes yellowish) CM is what most women (who've got BFPs) report.

Has anyone been dry after O and still became pg? You or anyone else you know?

I bled slightly while peeing (which came along with egg white CM, sorry tmi) on 2 and 3 dpo. And after that I'm all dry. All my major symptoms have gone.

The only one I have now is the pressing feeling in my lower abdomen. Especially it is severe when I lie down flat on my back. It makes me feel as if I want to pee!

11 years ago

I dont know if having no cm is a sign or not when is af due to show up.

User Image

11 years ago

MARIE- how are you holding up?

11 years ago

Hi again, just to let u know i have also had no mucus buildup, but a lot of sites say that only a percentage of woman experience it, i wouldnt worry about it too much.i am 11 days till af and still nervous aboput my result.

HOPE TO ALL

11 years ago

-patientlywaiting#2

Definitely bloated , just when my day was over at 7dpo i began cramping like I would when my af is on the way which shouldnt be arriving until oct.10th this happened at 11:51 last night(7dpo).oct.3rd. felt the need to pee but when I sat on the toilet nothing happened so I got up and laid back down and the cramping consist but when 2am oct.4th came around It stop but got hungry instantly my stomach felt empty i wanted hot wings earlier that day(7dpo)oct.3rd but i didnt get any :(( Got up this morning (8dpo).oct.4th and I'm feeling fine it's 2:50pm.oct.4th now and I'm feeling slight pressure under my right boob I'm guessing its gas cramps still there hardly recognizable boobs are more sore then ever can't even touch them I'm a bit energetic today kind of tired but not really joints still in pain (knees/elbows) . Been doing a lot of research though.

SORRY FOR THE NOVEL (giving as much info as possible)

What about you - patientlywaiting#2

11 years ago • Post starter

MARIE-I'm 10dpo and I'm just really tired and eager to test lol but I'm patiently waiting til I miss AF. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for us

11 years ago

-pateintlywaiting#2

I know!

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm 8 dpo today with no major symptoms. Just the pressing feeling in the lower abdomen exits. Can anyone help me with my question about CM above (in my previous reply to this thread)?

Thanks!

11 years ago

well im 8dpo and running to the bathroom thinking my period started early but my undies are just wet with cm (sorry tmi) but first it was thick, white and creamy now its white and watery so maybe its a sign maybe not, but ive read that some woman are dry after ovulation rather they are pregnant or not, so no cm means nothing until AF comes along fingers crossed....

11 years ago

im 8dpo

and im in the same situation as you.

my breast does feel heavy, sore and look bigger and my cm was creamy yesterday and today i had the same creamy discharge but a little water. i felt like my period was coming but it hasnt and not due till next week thursday. i think im pregnant ive never felt like this before

fingers crossed for us all

x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo