Community post

Discussion

3DPO & SYMPTOMS

View Full Post

i feel like im having wayyyy too many symptoms by it only being my 3dpo.

151 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Hi Moms-to-be,

I am new here. My friend urged me to sign up :-) I've been TTC for years now (well, on and off actually) but my DH and I have yet to get that BFP (God-willing this is our year).

So, Im on 8DPO and the thing is, I've been experiencing breast soreness and tingling, headaches, fatigue, unusual cravings (I am not very much of an eater), slight back pain and elevated temperature for 5 days now. At the back of my mind I'm thinking I might be pregnant since I was able to track my O (and I've actually ovulated this month... yay!) God-forbid this is NOT just hysterical pregnancy.

Anyhoo, I've still got a long way to test. But I was just wondering why do I have all these symptoms?

PS:

I am looking for a cycle buddy :-) I had AF on the 24th of September with a 30 day cycle

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning fellow two week waiters, today is my 14 dpo and af is due
I am soooo excited and nervous what if shows up, I have tested yesterday
And got a , but my wife keeps reminding me that some people don't show
On a test till they are overdue. Keep me in your thoughts today ladies.

, ,
To all and a very nervous wait for me

11 years ago

Just when I almost made it 1 day past the showed. I'm out

11 years ago

sorry to hear hun

GOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR NEXT MONTH

I AV FINISHED AF AND STARTING NOW ANY HINTS PLEASE?

11 years ago

Hi j shorty, welcome to month number 2, I am currently 1week away from my
Ovulation and have researched how to go about getting that bfp, u know u can use preseed, it helps the little swimmers swim better and unlike other lubricants it is sperm friendly, hope all goes well for you this month, and remember we are all in the same boat and have to relax to conceive. I am signing off till next Wednesday so c u then
to all and

11 years ago

Thanks hun

I'm using preseed so fingers crossed I also had sex 2 days before ovulation. And lift my legs up to my cheat knees together so so sperm travels.
My diet has changed and I'm also taking pregnacare tablets everyday to get my folic acid and iron tablets.

Im more calmer this month and taking things easy so hoping I get my BFP

Get back to me when your next on here x

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies
Today is the start of another 2ww. i am starting my ovulation today and we are using preseed and home insemination. hopefully it will be a big at the end of the wait.

to all re-tryers like me and
to all

11 years ago

I am 9 dpo today and had a temp drop (below the cover line) at 7 dpo. Now having flu. I was so determined not to "care" about anything this TWW. but this temp drop is making me curious..... My chart looks triphasic as of now. Here it is

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4016d9

Any comments anyone?

11 years ago

Had a temp dip today below the coverline. But had cold, fever and sore throat last night and took meds after dinner. Could that affect my temp this morning? I hope so.

By the way, got creamy white lotion type CM this morning (the first time I went to pee) and there were quite lots of them. I'm always dry after O. This is bit strange.

Not keeping my hopes up, though! Stay sane stay sane

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Newbie here!

I am 4 DPO..and the wait is killing me. This is my first month TTC but I am hoping for the very best. Like most of you ladies, I have "symptoms". I know implantation has not occurred yet, but it's weird with all the crazy symptoms I've been having, CM and cramping being the biggest.

Lots and lots of baby dust to all!

PS: My is due 11/13..so in 10 days! I'm thinking of testing for that on 11/11!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo