Community post

Discussion

3DPO & SYMPTOMS

View Full Post

i feel like im having wayyyy too many symptoms by it only being my 3dpo.

151 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 151 Replies | Last Page

hello again any of yu ladies get creamy white discharge @5dpo since ovulation or are you dry with no cervical mucus?

11 years ago

Hey shawnette mine is wet and some what creamy its not sticky sorry if tmi my cervix is real high and soft but closed don't know what this means. I'm 5 dpo

User Image

11 years ago

Here are my symptoms (I'm 5dpo today)

1 dpo - cramps
2 dpo - slight blood while peeing (not on my panties though), cramping, sore bbs
3 dpo - slight blood while peeing (not on my panties though), cramping, bloated, tired, dragged my feet on the treadmill to burn 100 calories before I was almost dead, sore bbs
4 dpo - mild cramps, sharp pulls behind belly button that lasted a couple of seconds (on and off), bloated, sore bbs, slightly nauseated
5 dpo - eating till I burst, very sleepy, bloated, very mild cramps and mild back ache, sore bbs, emotional roller coaster, angry often with my son, and hubby, severe sensation of nausea at about 9 am and 11 am, I nearly threw up but didn't. Lots of watery cm (wet panties), frequent urination.

11 years ago

4dpo migraine all day with ear ache
5dpo creamy white mucus when i wipe sorry tmi nausea and alil backache but that could just be from me bowling on the weekend LOL and slight cramping and pulling in upper and lower tummy and near belly button, i plan on testin 10/11 when my period is due

11 years ago

I dont have any headaches and cm is a bit white but cervix is very wet and now it a little tacky. i just check i don't understand i thought you suppose to be dried up i guess i will be looking it up. Im not trying to get hopes up. but i hope for everyone I ov early and that was strange for me too lol. but at least i can say that dh and i caught it lol

User Image

11 years ago

thanks kbcooper!

It's nice to have a bunch of ladies that are going through this too!

my cm is also white and there is more than normal, which I'm hoping is a good sign.

I got a little nauseous earlier this morning for a few minutes, I didn't throw up, but that was odd. I had already eaten breakfast and taken my vitamins. I was working and BAM it hit me. weird.

So, I see some of you talking about your cervix being high, how the heck can I find out if mine is high or not? Is it suppossed to be high when pregnant?

11 years ago

Hi I have read that your cervix drops after ov and then in some women becomes hard like tip of nose. so Im am tring to figure out why mine has not dropped yet and why it is still soft and high it is closed though. So i am still doing more reasearch on it. Im waiting to see if anyone on here can shed more light on it. when i got prego with first daughter i did not of this stuff lol we just went with the flow. but now we are doing all this other stuff and im just learning all kinds of new stuff or trying anyways lol.

User Image

11 years ago

I can not rely on my cervical position because after 3 kids, it is always low. I have had a little bit of yellow cm but I had that last month as well. No other symptoms but cramps, weird cause it is early for those, I am only 5 dpo.

User Image

11 years ago

Seems all my symptoms are gone today (6dp) except achy legs. No CM; its all dry :( *Sigh*

11 years ago

5dpo and I still have creamy white cm with a little bit of stretchy mucus in it sorry tmi my cervix is closed firm but soft if that makes any sense tired and sleepy and very Moody and ...hmmm also bloated

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo