Community post

Discussion

3DPO & SYMPTOMS

View Full Post

i feel like im having wayyyy too many symptoms by it only being my 3dpo.

151 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Ladies ladies

After ttc since April I think I can say I am pregnant!!

My af was due yesterday and never came. I am NEVER NEVER LATE I am always on time . Everytime my period is due I have spotting the night before . I didn't have it this month. So I waited and thought ill have af the next day. Normally when my Af comes it will come either early morning or around 3 in the afternoon . I waited morning it didn't come... I waited afternoon it didn't come and evening it didn't come. I feel like af is coming but it's not af. The difference I got is normally I will have itchy breast and I never really got it this month, I wil have a few spots on my face but only got one and it want even where I normally get it. And lastly the af pain I'm experiencing is not the same as how I normally feel. I just know I'm pregnant because I never miss a day . If by tommorow it doesn't come ill test but I do think I'm pregnant because this never happens to me and I'm always on time.

Woooooo I'm so excited ladies

What do you think ? X

11 years ago

J shorty well are u PG????
Let us know I am waiting for some good news to boost my chances. to all

11 years ago

Hi everyone yesterday I was 11dpo and I tested last evening, I found a very very very. Faint line, I was sooo excited and tried to stay calm, this morning
I did another test, the line is slightly darker and I'm 12dpo. It seems that me and my wife finally did it I have a big fat . Soooo excited hope all of you are doing as well as I am, I am making an appointment with my gp as soon as they open for a blood test.

From me to everyone still trying.
Thanx for the support, I will let you know if it is certain.

11 years ago

Hi everyone
Unfortunately I came on my af the next day so I was only a day late. I'm so stressed why is this not happening. Can you all give me tips on what you did to get a positive

Congratulations to all of you and baby dust to those that haven't got their BFP yet.

Let me know tips please it's needed .

Thanks

11 years ago

Hi J shorty so sorry to hear your news, I have a bit of advice, try to relax,
I found that stressing and constantly thinking about it just wrecked me, I was tired and cranky as all hell. I peed on clearblue ovulation sticks and found my ovulation day that way, I didn't do the bbt because by the time you spot the dip
You are already past ovulation. We used preseed in the mix, don't use a lot, just a little bit and I used a moon cup to hold it in, the cup stayed in till the next day +/- 12 hours between inseminations. We also orgasmed at least 3 times after inserting the cup(to keep the little swimmers in) also that helped to open my cervix to the sperm. Just remember when u ovulate, your egg is only viable for 12/24 hrs and having sperm inside for a length of time helps. Try to lie on some pillows with your but on them at least 1/2 an hour after.
Hope this works my cycle was 31 days.

11 years ago

Thank you hun much appreciated

Ill take that in concederation have you got your BFP? I'm trying not to think about it anymore that will it will finally happen

The cups do they really work? And how could I insert it when I've got acrylic nails im scared I know it sounds weird but how is this done

X

11 years ago

Hi j shorty, the cup is easy to insert, but you would have to either practice with the nails or consider shortening them. And yes I confirmed with my doctor today that I am pregnant. my due date is next July ...

11 years ago

That's good where do you get the cups from? And do they feel uncomfortable?

What tips can you give me? Do you think the cups helps you get pregnant! Did you use clear blue ovulation kits?

X

11 years ago

Hi J Shorty, yes I used the clearblue ovulation kit, it tracked my 2 most fertile days, I peed on it first thing every morning, if your cycle is regular like mine 31 day cycle, figuring out your ov days will be easy to track. I tracked mine for two months and could pinpoint it to the day.

The mooncup is available here in Ireland in co-op stores but you can get it
Online, they may be known as a softcup as well.

They are made of surgical grade silicon and can be bend to slip in. They form an airtight seal when inside and they have a little tail to pull to break the suction seal.

It takes a little practice, I found that using one the sperm did not run out and I could keep all of it inside longer. When u remove it there might be some left in the bottom of the cup so be careful where u take it out. If u can't find it google it, it is most often used for periods by people who are either allergic to tampons or those who want to be Eco friendly.
You can e mail me : mabellaart@yahoo.com if u have any other questions:)

11 years ago

Hi J Shorty, yes I used the clearblue ovulation kit, it tracked my 2 most fertile days, I peed on it first thing every morning, if your cycle is regular like mine 31 day cycle, figuring out your ov days will be easy to track. I tracked mine for two months and could pinpoint it to the day.

The mooncup is available here in Ireland in co-op stores but you can get it
Online, they may be known as a softcup as well.

They are made of surgical grade silicon and can be bend to slip in. They form an airtight seal when inside and they have a little tail to pull to break the suction seal.

It takes a little practice, I found that using one the sperm did not run out and I could keep all of it inside longer. When u remove it there might be some left in the bottom of the cup so be careful where u take it out. If u can't find it google it, it is most often used for periods by people who are either allergic to tampons or those who want to be Eco friendly.
You can e mail me : mabellaart@yahoo.com if u have any other questions:)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo