Community post

Discussion

3DPO & SYMPTOMS

View Full Post

i feel like im having wayyyy too many symptoms by it only being my 3dpo.

151 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 151 Replies | Last Page

How do I check my cervix ?
X

11 years ago

same with me -janesheeba idk what's going on! >.<

11 years ago • Post starter

-patientlywaiting#2 how is everything ?

MARIE-no major symptoms here just sleeping a lot and lots of creamy CM. I'm 9dpo today. What about you?

11 years ago

-Patientlywaiting#2

im 7DPO(today) its 12:20am... Not a lot of creamy CM but its noticeable. my joints feel really strange not sure what that's about. fatigue i can literally sleep the whole day. just feel really weak. hungry all the time. cant stand the taste/smell of peanuts/peanut butter it makes me sick to my stomach other than all that im fine. praying we get that

ji ladies j shorty and marie tee i will post a web address you can go to were it tells you how too check your cervix it will explain alot better then I can lol. I am 6 dpo today i have a runny nose today with some some slight bloody nose bleed i don't know if this is a symptom i do have some cramping and some gas. my cervix is now medium and is not soft but firmer i do have some slight creamy cm still but still feels real wet in there by cervix. but i will go get that web site and post it for you all. for everyone

User Image

11 years ago

here is one site i go too
Finding Your Cervix - How to Check Your Cervical Position
infertility.about.com â?º ... â?º Trying to Conceive â?º Ovulation

http://www.duofertility.com/my-fertility/common-ovulation-signs/cervix-position

hope these sites help

User Image

11 years ago

I was feeling fine when I woke this morning except for the cramping and nose thing but then around 8 am all of a sudden I felt like I have not slept in a week I am so tired in fact I am laying in bed typing this on tablet dh is taking care of our daughter so I can get some rest. How is everyone else I kinda feel like I'm coming down with a cold. I sure hope not. I don't remember any of this with my other pregnancy but again I was not watching for anything either.

User Image

11 years ago

-sillyme

thank you that was really helpful !

Hi everyone, my first time on chat, kinda nervous, i dont know all the lingo yet so have patience, its 5Dpo is that days past ovulation? trying with my wife, im the one hopefully expecting, for our first child we are going crazy trying not to let our minds play triks on us, my auntie flo is due on the 14th, and already i am experiencing sore boobs, moodiness, and tiredness is that normal???

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo