Community post

Discussion

3DPO & SYMPTOMS

View Full Post

i feel like im having wayyyy too many symptoms by it only being my 3dpo.

151 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Same here J_shorty. Getting af like cramps and pains on and off. AF is due tomorrow. I too am scared about the BFN and won't test until I pass tomorrow without the betch. Ah.... TWW is hell.

11 years ago

exactly how i feel well lets hope our AF does not arrive i will test friday latest x

11 years ago

I am due to start tomorrow as well and I stupidly tested today and got a bfn. I admire both of you for waiting to test because now I am so depressed! I have bad af cramps, worse than usual, pretty sure I am out. Please let me know what goes on with you

User Image

11 years ago

Awww you may have tested earlier
Ill keep up updated I just hope I'm not out x

11 years ago

i am out...started spotting...boo

User Image

11 years ago

aww im so sory hun
i normally spot the night before af and havent spotted yet so i am not sure myself until i miss Period

x

11 years ago

kbcooper, sorry about that. But don't worry you've got the next cycle! How long are you trying BTW?

J_shorty - you and I are the suspense on this thread as of now lol.

I too actually start spotting in the night... so can't say until tonight. I seriously don't wanna test. Don't care if its + or - but the test disappointment is something too much to bear for me (especially when my hubby is aware of it). So I'm sitting tight.

This is the first month I'm trying actually (for my second baby) and don't know why I'm so anxious, given that I see people who are trying for years! TWW is TWW - doesn't matter how long you are trying.

11 years ago

Sorry to respond late ladies, I've been at the doctors to confirm the pregnancy and all us well 4 weeks exact tomorrow, yes i did and still have Period cramping and lower back ache I would have been due tomorrow, but what made me test at 11dpo was the stretchy yellowish mucus and constant discharge that kept me running to the bathroom thinking my period had started, right now I have had a headache today and yesterday and I am now getting a sore throat and a cold, one thing I must say is your cervix is not an indicator for pregnancy because it has been all over the place in there's so don't count on that but the mucus after ovulation was a big sign for me because im usually dry days before aunt flo is due, and as of now im a little nauseous don't really have an appetite very moody, and my nipples hurt a bit thanx for the congrats ladies!

11 years ago

Af is due today and no sign yet I am really getting af cramps but it hasn't arrived. Yesterday I had yellowish/watery brownish discharge bit haven't got done of that today. Normally my af arrives in the morning but it hasn't come yet. I don't want to get my hopes up anymore and I will not test until tommorow because it could come. But I do feel like af is on its way bit then again I felt like this 8dpo so I wouldn't know what to think anymore .....
I feel so distressed .

X

11 years ago

I have been trying for 13 months. I had miscarriage in May,2011. I had not even been trying to get pregnant but it happened and we were thrilled. It is so disappointing because I have tried so many things and nothing has worked. Let me know if anyone else gets a BFP!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo