Community post

Discussion

3DPO & SYMPTOMS

View Full Post

i feel like im having wayyyy too many symptoms by it only being my 3dpo.

151 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Mc is really a bad thing to face. Sorry about that!

Me - I'm still on the wall. No sign of af. Feeling gassy and constipated. But I'm not sure about anything. I was stressed a couple of days ago coz of a problem and that could delay the af...,. Not sure.

This morning I got so angry at my hubby and his cousin and yelled. Almost got a throat pain after yelling. Then I broke into tears and lied on my hubby's lap and he consoled me. This is all funny when I think about it now.

11 years ago

In out AF came expected time.
I'm
So upset I don't know what to say.
Hopefully November I'm pregnant
Baby dust to you all and those who have BFP congratulations

Words cannot explain how Hurt I am. I don't know how to get pregnant anymore ! :(

11 years ago

J_shortly SO sorry to hear that. I know how that feels. I once had a 35 day cycle (it's usually 28 days for me) I even got a bfp that cycle and then after arrived. I still remember how broke I was. we Just have to let it go. I'll keep u in my prayers.

11 years ago

Feeling super gassy. Abdominal pain (or cramps - I'm really not sure?!). Don't know if af is on the way or it is just gas pain! Super tired and couldn't focus on work. Bad back pain as well.

11 years ago

J_Shorty, I truly feel your pain. Every month I expect to see my bfp, only to be devastated when I start my period. I am 36 and I feel like I am running out of time to have another baby because of my age. I was reading about angus cactus and might try that, even if it does not help it said it can even out your hormones, I need that! You will be in my prayers, I know how heart breaking it is. I have been on this site for over a year and have seen so many others get their bfp and I have felt so left out.

User Image

11 years ago

Awww JShorty, I'm so sorry to hear that AF came.
Have you tried the Fertility monitor? I thought something was wrong with my body for a while and then when I started using the monitor, I discovered that my ovulation was off by a couple of days to when I thought it was happening. I had the monitor and the 2nd cycle I got my BFP so it was a big help!
I will pray for you and all the other women here for next cycle!
to you all

11 years ago

Guys im a bit confused with my body now, i had a stabbing pain in my right abdomen last saturday as well as heaviness in my vagina just as if im about have an AF but i was thinking that was my ovulation day. The next day had a little cramps, 2dpo got headache and cramps in my lower abs, 3dpo more cramps frequent urination. 4dpo i did urinate for almost 30x in 24hrs, vaginal heaviness and more cramps. 5dpo sore tongue,cramps,calf and leg discomfort, sore throat, frequent urination, lower back ache, erect nipple. Today is my 6dpo, more often cramps severe than usual feels like im having a period, vaginal heaviness that feels like something is coming out, dry lips and mouth. Still sore tongue and throat and leg pain. Do you think im on my way to BFP?

11 years ago

OK my suspense is over too. AF arrived. Seems all the symptoms are PMS symptoms. Anyways fingers crossed for all those who are about to test!

11 years ago

Awwww sorry to hear that too. It's so heartbreaking to know that I wasn't pregnant this month but actually thought I was.
This month I said I wouldn't chart but ill use a OPK, preseed and try fertileaid tablet and see if that can give me a BFP.

Good luck to those trying for next time .

Hopefully I get my BFP next month!

X

11 years ago

Good luck with next month J_shorty. Actually this month we didn't bed enough. May be that could be the reason. I'll see next month.

Good luck for the new mom-to-bes and fingers crossed for those who are waiting!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo