Community post

Discussion

3DPO & SYMPTOMS

View Full Post

i feel like im having wayyyy too many symptoms by it only being my 3dpo.

151 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Hey All! I am currently 4dpo. I just thought I'd give a little insight as to what I've learned. Basically right after O from the progesterone spike, your body can start to develop symptoms similar to pregnancy and PMS. So at this stage whether you are feeling symptoms or aren't isn't a major issue. Implantation time is usually between 7-14dpo. Before implantation there's pretty much no way of telling if your pregnant or not. My boobs are really sore right now and I'm having back pain, but I'm used to it happening right after I ovulate. I would wait until around 9-12dpo and if your symptoms are still there or you develop more then you could possibly test, but it's usually best to wait until your missed period. I know it's not easy! Last month I spent SO much money on pregnancy tests and so early on! Not doing it this month. I'm waiting until I'm about 9-12dpo, maybe even until my missed period if I can manage! :) Hope this helps some! Good luck to all of you!

11 years ago

Welcome j_shorty :)
I'm 5dpo (Today) and I'm not feeling much of anything anymore. Just tired.
4dpo I noticed I was being extremely emotional. Cried half the day. Couldn't eat but If I were to I'd get sick to my stomach. My day barely started so if I notice any symptoms through the day I'd be more than happy to let you know

Patientlywating#2
likewise :) & that's a great idea!

11 years ago • Post starter

Marie I'm 7dpo today but I'm waiting to miss AF to test. I will keep you updated as well

11 years ago

Hi! Trousdale2 Thank you for that! We've decided to wait til af is do to test! to make things more interesting we're testing the same day! Fingers are crossed good luck to you as we'll :)

Patientlywaiting#2 sure thing :)

Marie do you want us to test on the 10th or 11th or do you have another date in mind?

11 years ago

Patientlywaiting#2 the 11th :)

I am 4 dpo and due on the 11th as well. The only thing I have had was a dream today that I was pregnant. I had that last year but I miscarried at 10 weeks Please keep me posted on any symptoms. I always try to wait till I miss my period to test but I never do, I am an addict

User Image

11 years ago

Kbcooper- thanks for writing to me , my 5dpo is Tommorow so I'll keep you updated on my symptoms...
My breast are tingly, feeling really tired and my left leg feels Chy and this weird feeling underneath My stomach where my lining is. It feels like AF but much relaxed than how I feel so hopefully, I feel I'm pregnant I'm
Getting a lot of heartburn ;(

Sorry to hear about your loss huh
We should keep each other updated. U come here everyday so if you want we can update each other everyday. I used preseed this month so I think I'm pregnant because I never get heartburn.

Should we test together on the 10th?

X

11 years ago

Hello all my name is shawnette my lmp was 9/11/12 i think i ovulated 9/27/ and my cycles are 30 days apart my next period is due on 10/11 and right now im 4dpo and i have a very bad headache cramping, gassy and back ache is anyones cycle 30 days apart and what days did you ladies BD ON? THANX

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo