Community post

Discussion

3DPO & SYMPTOMS

View Full Post

i feel like im having wayyyy too many symptoms by it only being my 3dpo.

151 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 151 Replies | Last Page

you are very welcome i just woke up from a nap and had a very weird dream. it was about a dog that came after me and dh and almost attacked me and the owner came to get the dog and told us the dog was pg and he was sorry and then i turned around after that to see our cat giving birth to 6 kittens. i woke up saying wow sorry had to share i thought it was weird.

User Image

11 years ago

Don't worry about it, I had a dream where positive pregnancy tests chased me.

11 years ago

At least I'm not only one with crazy dreams.

User Image

11 years ago

No major symptoms. Fullness exists in the lower abdomen. When I lie flat on my back, something is pressing my lower abdomen making me feel as if I need to pee. Otherwise I'm normal. No CM its all dry.

11 years ago

Is anyone else bloated? I never bloat before af but last night and the night before I was very bloated. Only 7dpo, sore breast and cramps. I would have sworn that I was going to start yesterday, I almost got a panty liner

User Image

11 years ago

good morning ladies,

I have no bloating I do have mild cramps and my boobs are no longer tender. my cervix is so high now i can not reach it which is not normal at 7 dpo. i have creamy cm and it is very moist sorry tmi. I am very cranky with dh and i dont mean to be. for all

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone im 6dpo and im very very moody, my wife just have to look at me and i start to cry, mild cramps in lower abdomen. no further weird dreams though.

to all

11 years ago

hey susannah I am moody to i dont cry or anything but more snappy lol. it seems i am more tired then anything today i have no more sore boobs which worry's me i do have some cramps and today i had some sharp pains in my right ovary which i know is not ovulation because i ov on the 27th because i used opk and because of my cm then. so i don't know what that pain was it is gone now it lasted for about 45 min. I really don't feel like i am pg but maybe its just me worrying so much and i am watching for signs so much lol. i hate the tww but i know that it will happen if ment to be.

User Image

11 years ago

Hello all im 7dpo very moody and irritable, i have creamy to watery cm and lower back pain, and also bad headaches bleeding gums, cervix high :.but firm...

11 years ago

Hi im 7dpo

noticed a vein in my right breast, they have been itchy tingly and very sore. creamy lotion cm headaches and i feel so sleepy and tired. ive been going toilet a lot today so fingers crossed for my bfp x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo