Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait Support

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
My TWW is about to start and I would like friends to cheer, support & accompany each other through these dreadful (and exciting few weeks). Who wants to join me?

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 244 Replies | Last Page

Hi hope2be, hey thanks for asking.

well 8dpo, slight cramping...little bit, I should implant by the calculator on this site either today or tmmw.

really hoping it sticks, we are so excited...like im optimistic. because there is no reason to be negative about it, I just want to go with the attitude that we were successful this month, we DTD the entire week I was fertile. we used preseed.

Its so hard, yesterday two friends announced they were pregnant and one was not trying, so its bitter sweet, Im happy for them, but I want to be pregnant so bad, I want to be right there with them.

I will probably test this weekend, I know, I know still early but you never know, I have 30 internet cheapies that I want to use, so I will test this weekend and not be disappointed if I see a BFN, I should get AF on the 13th. So that will defiantly be my true test if I am in fact pregnant.

7 years ago

Mollsk, points for you for being optimistic! I try and try to but I hate being disappointed. This cycle I'm trying super hard to not focus and obsess as much.. I know what you mean about ppl announcing. My daughter was stillborn on Aug 16th and now on thanksgiving two family members announced they're 11 weeks and another 5 months along! No one told me ahead of time and it was just sprung on me at the dinner table. On top of my daughters stillbirth 3 months ago, my mom just passed away in the middle of Oct,. Needless to say I left before dessert bc I was dying inside. I'm so happy for anyone who is expecting but I wish someone told me before to prepare me considering what ive just been through. I guess I was just shocked that no one thought I'd be sensitive about that topic. I was wrecked the rest of the day.

Praying and positive vibes for us all this month!!

I ordered the bfp hcg tests and I just read a bunch of women got false positives on them.. I'm afraid to test now. . Any ladies have any experience with them?

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

7 years ago

UPDATE testing using 2mu, about 4 hour hold. And a bfn... still early at 7 dpo but at least 8 know that last cycle was really AF just short and light and that the bfn on FRER was a false positive. Bummed but I expected bfn at this time. I'm silly for testing this early! Fx for tomorrow

7 years ago

Well today is 6dpo (though I had two nights of positives so I technically could be 7dpo lol) and I woke up with FULL boobs. I'm still nursing my 15mo but they haven't felt full since everything regulated when she was like 4-5mos. Plus I keep getting a letdown sensation, which is weird because that sensation also stopped when my milk regulated. Now I don't remember this happening with my dear Edward, who we lost in August BUT the fullness was one of the first things that tipped me off two years ago when I was newly pregnant with DD.
Another thing that happened is last night I got a sudden and searing migraine. I maybe get like 2-3/year but if I'm pregnant it's a weekly occurrence right from the beginning (both other pregnancies). So although that sucked, I woke up feeling better and even a bit optimistic.

Hope - thanks for your kudos but given these new developments I might cave and test early ???? We will see how my willpower does. Let us know how your test goes later today, I'm anxious to hear!!

How is everybody else feeling?
Cheers all!

Married DH 08/31/13 DD 09/07/2015 Started April 2016 ttc baby #2

7 years ago

Im 9dpo, TODAY is implant day according to the tool on here. LOL...im not taking it as 1005 accurate, however I did eat tons of pineapple the last two days to help with implant.
Ive had lower abdominal pain, like slight discomfort on and off. my breast were sore for a couple of days now nothing.
im super tired...but it doesn't have to be pregnancy related.
I am trying not to stress but work has been hectic and holidays around the corner I could be tired because of that and my abdominal pain is AF coming on the 12th...so well see. Im still open and just being positive. Defiantly trying to get in the spirit of being pregnant, for instance toys r us had a deal half off diapers...I thought WHY NOT..lets get a pack of diapers. ahaha I hope you all do not think im insane, they were 50% off, and its not like there going to expire, worse case I can make them apart of an upcoming baby shower gift. However, it boosted my confidence, made me giggle a little buying diapers!! I will test on Saturday, I have 30 internet cheapies and there could be a chance to get a faint positive so ill take it.

How is everyone else? How are the symptoms? anyone else buy anything...just in hopes or because it was crazy on sale and couldn't resist?

7 years ago

Ash those symptoms sound super promising! I tested again this morning, twice lol two stark white bfn : / I kinda expected it at 8dpo. Hoping its a false negative of course. The migraine although painful definitely sound hopeful! I'm going to stop testing and try holding out as long as I can! If you could wait, why not. It'll be more accurate! But honestly who can wait?

Mollsk fx you implant! How would I figure out my implant day, is it just a guesstimate? And my goodness buying diapers on sale is completely okayy in my book. Heck I would, they're expensive! Save some money, because you're definitely going to need them!

We will get our babies girls, I know it!!

Afm...I was like a week late when I found out about our angel. Ntnp and i didn't even realize how late I was. Now I can't seem to think of anything else. I ordered more hpt from amazon. Should be here the 13th. I'm due for AF on the 15th so I'm goIng to try waiting for the new tests. I don't want to keep feeling disappointed. ... also my brother recommended I try yoga to help destress. I researched and found out about infertility yoga.. any ideas on that ? Thought id try some videos on YouTube : )

Hoping you are all well !

7 years ago

Ya, you go under tools and tickers on this site and click on implantation calculator, yes its totally a guess, but at least its an educated guess and it just makes me more in tune with my body and pay attention for any signs. People talk about implantation bleeding, so I look for that, although that isn't a for sure sign, like if I do not get implant bleeding it doesn't mean im not pregnant.

GOOD THANKS...I was worried people would think im insane for buying diapers..why not.

ASH- those symptoms do sound promising.

Yes, we will get our babies...I cant wait to hear from you girls about your

7 years ago

Well I got another migraine this morning and even DH mentioned how full my breasts look so figured I'd take a test. I'm 9dpo and it was a bfn :(
I know it's still early but I'm glad I waited this long (I usually lack POAS willpower lol). Hoping the next few days will bring me a positive!

How is everybody else doing?

Married DH 08/31/13 DD 09/07/2015 Started April 2016 ttc baby #2

7 years ago

Ohh I'm struggling lol. Bfns on 10dpo and now 11dpo. I'm fairly certain I ovulated on Nov 30th bc I got a peak result the day before and then some cramping on my left side on the 30th. Ewcm wasn't till 2 days after though so who knows! I'm still praying for the bfp and I feel so bloated it's kinda scary. My lower belly looks like a small basketball lol also I'm a complete cranky pants. My patience are non existant. I'm hoping it's our cycle and I'm not just getting a big belly and being mean!

How are you ladies doing??

I'm refusing to test again till my AF is due on the 15th. Too many bfns : (

7 years ago

Im 13dpo...still BFN.

Af is due the 14th..so two more days. I will test each morning until she arrives. I really hope she doesn't.

I have not had any symptoms. Typically my breast have been tender before AF, but nothing now...no symptoms.

crossing my fingers. I will keep you guys updated.

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo