Posts by crimsonredlust

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Ealiest I can test? (had ovidrel trigger shot)

I am literally going crazy with the tww. Normally I would get a FREER and test 8 dpo but this cycle it is diff ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

When should I POAS?

So my cycles vary between 33-46 days and I usually don't ovulate or ovulate too late for implantation to occur ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Irregular BBT

So the doc told me to chart my bbt so that they may use it to test for infertility. I charted my bbt on the fi ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

so frustrating!

Now starting my 3rd month TTC, makes me want to cry every time AF arrives. The thing I have to say frustrates ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

prenatal vitamins?

I started taking prenatal vitamins since I am trying to conceive and a friend of mine said that you are suppos ...

2 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

implantation at 6dpo??

I really don't feel all that great today, major cramping, hot+cold flashes dizziness, frequent trips to the ba ...

3 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Question

no ovulation detected? (getting paranoid..)

I am now at cycle day 18, have been testing my bbt and there is no pattern whatsoever, according to most calcu ...

2 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

anyone else addicted to this site?

I don't know about anyone else, but this is my first cycle ttc and my best friend introduced me to this websit ...

6 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

how do OPK's work?

Hey this is my first cycle ttc#1 and I am just wondering, how exactly do OPK's work?

4 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

No more pages