Posts by Misty7878

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Need advice

My cycles are every 30 days and I ovulate on day 19. I ovulated on July 10th. AF was due today. Had some mild ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Advice please

Okay my cycles are 27 days and I ovulate around day 17. AF was due yesterday. Sunday I had one incident of a b ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Need advice /confused

Okay my cycles are 27 days and I ovulate around day 17. AF was due yesterday. Sunday I had one incident of a b ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Confused

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Day late on cycle

LMP was 4/23 so my period was due yesterday. Took a test this morning (FRER) with fmu and it was negative. Has ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Need opinions/advice/help

So I stopped the pill the beginning of March and started my cycle week early on March 16. Then on March 30 and ...

3 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Testing question

Question, AF was due today and no signs. Took 2 tests and both said negative. Has anyone done this and then te ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Need opinions

So I am 11 days DPO. Saturday and Sunday i started having a dull ache on my right side. I have been extremely ...

6 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Question about cycle

Stopped birth control the beginning of February. Cycle came 4 days early on 3/16. On March 30 and April 1st ha ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

No more pages